Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

Caymus-1stChristmas

Caymus-Jeff2000

Caymus-Diana2000

Caymus-4

Caymus-5

CaymusAinsley-14HazeEdgeBlog



18 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Oh what a sweet girl!! I am so sorry you had to say goodbye to your beloved furry friend.

I remember you talking about Caymus when you came to PA for the workshop.

What a tough week for your family. Thinking of you all during this difficult time. Try to hold onto all those wonderful memories.

xoxo,

Lisa

jennifer said...

I'm so glad you posted these pics. So sweet. You and Jeff both look SO young! Still so sorry about Caymus :(

Love Being A Nonny said...

I am so glad you have these pictures! Memories are precious!

snekcip said...

Oh how I hate that it wouldnt let me view the pics of Caymus! That's odd, I never have a problem seeing any of your beautiful photos!

I'm sure it would have been a "weeping Wednesday" for me this morning for sure. I'll try and log on a bit later to see if I can view them. Judging from the comments, I'm sure the pictures were no doubt beautiful.

Wendy said...

Beautiful photos of Caymus. Hang in there...hope you find peace in all the great memories. Her devotion to you and your love for her are very touching...makes me tear up reading your posts.

My sweet (golden) girl, now almost 15, lost her ability to walk last week....but is doing a little better this week. Just old age...and neuropathy and osteoarthristis. I don't know what I'll do when she's no longer here. She's been my constant, loyal companion for a very long time who simply offers her pure love without ever asking for much in return.

Amy said...

Oh such sweet pictures of your pup. So sorry you had to say goodbye.

Amy

Kim said...

I just want you to know how very sorry I am. Losing a pet is so much like losing a member of your family, a very loved one. I know that you know that time heals pain, but I'm sorry sorry for your hurt now. Love, Kim

Nicole said...

I am so sorry for your loss! We lost our dog four days after returning from Russia with our new daughter. I really think he was waiting on me to return. It was so difficult to go in and say goodbye to such a loyal friend. But in the end I knew hat he had always been there for me so I wrapped in tight i my arms and said goodbye.
I too believe that Cody will be there waiting on me in heaven. Let that comfort you during this hard time. I also believe that God places these little guy's in our lives for what seems like a blink of an eye so that another little furry friend will have a chance to be loved.
Hugs to you all,
Nicole

snekcip said...

Came back to add: Google reader must be up again, because I logged back on and sure enough the BEAUTIFUL pictures of Caymus and your family was able to be viewed! How special that each of you got to take a individual picture w/Caymus! Oh my gosh...what a keepsake!! Sending virtual ((((hugs))) to you and the family!

my3 kids said...

Such a beautiful puppy...may Caymus rest in peace and your family cherish all the memories you have with her. Hugs...it sure isn't easy!! xoxo Janice

Casey said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful puppy and so happy with the girls!

Ginny said...

I am so sorry for your loss, Diana. The last few times I've visited your blog I've found the tears coming. It's sad, but also so loving and happy and beautiful at the same time--everything. Your life is a beautiful testimony!

Judi said...

Beautiful pictures and beautiful memories for your family!

Snickerdoodle said...

Now that's a beautiful doggy!

3 Peanuts said...

Oh my heart still hurts for y'all. Caymus was such a looker:)

Lee said...

Oh my, what a collection of cuteness! Thinking of you and your loss right now, and hoping you are getting lots of hugs and comfort.

TanyaLea said...

Ohhhh, Di~ I am SO sorry for the loss of your precious Caymus. Our pets are very much a member of our family, and when their time comes, the pain sets in deep. I was crying as I read your goodbye tribute to her. I'm so glad you have all of these wonderful photos of her though... I'm sure they are treasured more than ever now.

Thinking of you during this tough time. You'll all my in my prayers as your hearts continue to miss your beloved furry friend.

((((hugs))))

Bridget said...

Awwww those are the sweetest pictures of everyone with your beloved Caymus. You know how sorry I am for you. We loved your sweet Caymus as well. Hope things are getting better.

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive