Sunday, June 19, 2011
Happy Father's Day Daddy and Grandpas!!
Thank you for everything you do! Thank you for teaching us,
playing with us, praying for us, protecting us,
for putting our family first always,
and most of all for loving us to the moon and back!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
We LOVE you!!!!
~Ainsley, Sienna, Ruby, and Emme Jade

Labels:
Father's Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-



7 comments:
So sweet!!
Happy Father's Day, Jeff! Four sweet girls?! Did you ever imagine??
Beautiful photos of your beautiful girls!!! What a sweet blessing!!! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog this morning. It is amazing that God is loving on our babies while we all wait, isn't it? Bless you all as you wait and look so forward to when they are home safe and sound!!!
XO
I love your blog and following your story! I am living vicariously through you as I would love to add another daughter to our family (we have three boys and a daughter that we adopted domestically 2 years ago).
I don't think I could talk my husband into 5 kiddos yet I can't seem to get over the idea of my daughter having a sister.
I am so excited for you to bring little Emme home!!
They are SO BEAUTIFUL!! I hope Jeff had a fabulous Father's Day!
xoxo,
Lisa
Happy Fathers Day Mr Jeff, you have a beautiful family of girls.
awhh, such a beautiful tribute to Jeff! Can't wait to see the photo of him with all FOUR of his girlies at HOME with him next year! He is BLESSED beyond measure, as are all of you to have him! God is good!!! <><