Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(205)
-
▼
July
(13)
- One more July Birthday!!! It's Ruby's Turn!
- Happy Birthday Emme Jade!!!!
- The Move Has Officially Begun!!
- "Tooth Fairy" at 12:15 Today!
- Sienna is Six Today!!
- Happy Birthday Jeff!!!!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- The Official Countdown has begun!! And a Hotel Qu...
- We Are Going To China!!
- TA TA TA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- A Short Break and a Very Long To Due List!
- Kate Bear's Birthday Party!
- Happy 4th of July!
-
▼
July
(13)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
-
2011
(205)
- December(26)
- November(12)
- October(19)
- September(14)
- August(30)
-
July(13)
- One more July Birthday!!! It's Ruby's Turn!
- Happy Birthday Emme Jade!!!!
- The Move Has Officially Begun!!
- "Tooth Fairy" at 12:15 Today!
- Sienna is Six Today!!
- Happy Birthday Jeff!!!!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- The Official Countdown has begun!! And a Hotel Qu...
- We Are Going To China!!
- TA TA TA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- A Short Break and a Very Long To Due List!
- Kate Bear's Birthday Party!
- Happy 4th of July!
- June(11)
- May(17)
- April(14)
- March(19)
- February(15)
- January(15)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)



33 comments:
Oh Diana, she is just sooooo beautiful! You must be sooooo excited! Almost there!
God Bless,
Diane
What a precious picture! I love how relaxed she looks and such a little poser for the camera! Couldn't help but laugh at the little faces in the background!
It won't be long!
Oh my, that is just one of the most adorable little girls I've ever seen, and what a fabulous picture!! Can't wait to see a picture of Emme Jade with her family!!
what a beautiful pic and girl!! I love her hair down too:) I know you are counting the days down!
Dollbaby!!
Bring that baby home! I'm so excited to follow your journey!
look at those fingernails! She looks like she is sitting there waiting on you! those little faces in the background are probably wondering what the "fuss is all about" with emme jade :) Everyone will soon know - the fuss is - her family is coming!!!!!
Oh my goodness-that face AND the painted nails!!! Can't wait to follow your trip!
She is so beautiful!!
Oh my. If this pic doesn't make you want Aug 8th to get here sooner, I don't know what would! Soooooo precious!!!
Absolutely precious!!!!She is just beautiful! Can't wait to see her in your arms!!!
Such a sweet photo of little Emme Jade. She is just so adorable! Blessings.
breathtaking!
oh...painted nails!
Oh. My. Word.
She is one of the most adorable little girls ever created!
My first thought, "This little girl is for SURE a Rouse!" : )
Precious picture I can only imagine how it made your heart float.
Oh my goodness... How adorable!!
Hoping everything moves very quickly!
I know how hard it is to see this little beauty, and not feel her.
Soon my friend.
She is too adorable! I can't wait to see her with her sister's!
Pure joy, she is about to light up your life and in return you are about to give her endless love! Pure joy for all!
Kathleen
What a doll!!! :)
I just love that picture! Looks like she's staring straight through the camera. She's saying, "OK, Mommy...it's time for you to come get me!!"
Oh my word...she is precious! What a fantastic photo! Love the little boys in the background too.
Such a beautiful photo of such a gorgeous girl. LOVE the beautiful manicure!!! I cannot wait til I see you in the photos with her!!!
OOOOOH could you just eat her up!!!!! what an adorable little girl!!! won't be long now and you will be kissing those little cheeks!!!! God bless you!
Precious!!! and look at her cute little painted nails and hair clips. Looks like she will fit in with your girlies perfectly.
Amy
Breathtaking...just like the first photos!!!
Simply beautiful! Nothing else can come close to the beauty of a child. Can't wait until you get Emme home and hear your girls are all together.
So cute...haven't seen her with her hair down. She is precious!! Love that she already has on nail polish too!
Oh my goodness!! She is just as cute as she can be! I bet you can't wait to get your hands on her! So looking forward to seeing her in her mama's arms!!
Blessings!!
Amazing:)
Anna Jurga (jurgaspassions@onet.pl)
Amazing!!!!
Just precious!!