Thursday, September 8, 2011
The Cabin!
As you can see Emme is in her life jacket with a smile on her face!!!!! It was a great weekend with "The Little Bean" and her sisters!!! Beautiful weather with a taste of fall in the air. Lots of playing, bon fires, fishing, scootering, big wheeling, four wheeling, and a little boating! Emme learned what it feels like to have sand on her feet, to eat a s'more, to jump on the trampoline and to eat fresh walleye!! I think she loved it!!!! We have a little work to do on that car seat for two hours.. She is adapting to this northern girl lifestyle with ease!!! It's so fun to watch her try new things... And, to see her run around with her sisters was precious!!! The girls caught enough fish for a delicious fish fry on Sunday! Mr. Handsome even caught that great big Bass living under our dock... On all accounts, it was a wonderful Labor Day!!!! I can't believe it is already Friday tomorrow... Time flies when you have a toddler!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-

















12 comments:
Looks like a wonderful family weekend away!!! All the girls are just precious~ helping little sister with all that's new. SO sweet!!! XO
I seriously cannot believe how grown u Sienna and Ruby look!!!!! And Miss Emme looked like she was born to summer at the cabin!!!!!! Did you teach her the song?
I loved catching up today.
Diana, your pictures are wonderful. My favorite has to be the one with Emme sitting between Ainsley and another family member? Her grin is priceless! You are blessed with a beautiful family!
These are all so cute! They show a whole bunch of happy girls...love it! The cabin looks like the perfect place to spend Labor Day...maybe next year we'll join you :)
LOVE the Mei Mei shirt with the October ruffles! So cute!!
WOW! What a gorgeous photos of your gorgeous family! Everyone sure looks happy at the cabin! Love & Blessings, Kim
Looks like a FUN filled weekend!! Emme Jade is adjusting beautifully in her new Forever Family!!! So Sweet!
Blessings
Thanks for sharing your beautiful family pictures with us. I love your family weekends! By the way i just emailed you, go take a peek when you get a chance .
Oh my. Look at your littlest dumpling ~she's having a blast up at the cabin. So obviously a life loving little firecracker:-). All 3girls look lovely. (We replaced some flooring this week and I am beat from preparations...which made me think of the exhaustion of moving which your recently went through! ...Have a wonderful weekend and remember to work in a little me time if/when you can! I'm thinking a tall Starbucks and an afternoon at a spa with a friend ...that's MY dream anyway;-)
Beautiful photos. Looks like you all had a fantastic time! Would love to know the region where you have your cabin--I'm looking for a summer place where we can relax and build lasting family memories.
Precious!
Hope all goes well for Emme Jade next week at the cardiologist.
You guys have my kind of fun! Glad you had such a wonderful weekend, and that Emme is enjoying all her new experiences.
Heather
I know how important family time is and I am so glad you guys were able to enjoy the weekend together! Looks like Emme had a fine old time at the cabin - was she curius about the fish Ruby and Sienna were holding?!
I think we need to come for a visit :)