Thursday, September 29, 2011
Our Tiny Dancer!
Inspired by two of my favorite sisters, TeaCup and Gracie Joy, I decided to see if our sweet dance school here had room in a morning class for Emme Jade to try ballet. I didn't plan a lot for her before she came home because I wasn't sure how she would do with separation. Once again she surprised me... She was a little hesitant at first, but once she got into the studio she was all smiles.. Every time I peaked in she was doing exactly what the teacher asked her to do... I am so proud of our Little Bean! If she keeps enjoying it, she will be on the big stage in June! I can't wait!!
*Check out our Pearl River blog today... Our kiddos are updated!

Labels:
Emme Jade
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-





13 comments:
Love, love, love!!
My Sadie is a ballet dancer. The youngest girls at our school wear pink. We call them the "Little Pinkies".
What a joy to see Emme Jade at the studio. Thanks for sharing. Also, the other day's post on Ainsley and volleyball.... Ainsley's smile lights up a room! So beautiful... it radiates from inside of her!!
Jane Klingenberg
Looks like Emme Jade LOVED IT!!! I have a feeling she will LOVE anything!!!
Such a JOY to see each on of your daughters personality unfold!!!
I don't know you personally, yet can tell the JOY you have in your heart flows through your daughters...:):)
Blessings, Lori
Just as that baby girl has danced into our hearts, I know she will dance thru life with ease. Emme Jade has such an upbeat personality!
I can't wait until June to see all "my virtual ballet babies" recital pics and recaps!! Until then....
Dance little one....dance!!
She is just beautiful!
Absolutely the cutest. Your girls are so beautiful and so are you.
She is just precious!!!
Miss Kate is at ballet/tap right now (it is the only reason I got out of bed this afternoon). She has always loved it and I'll bet Emme will too.
Her piggies are adorable too.
Cutest. Bean. Ever!!!! :)
She is just precious!!! It looks like Emme is doing wonderful and has totally made her self at home...love it!!!
Oh my goodness is she cute. Is it difficult to say no to that little face?
what a cute little bean ;) i find it fascinating that each child is so unpredictable.
Emme Jade has such a sweet beauty about her - i can imagine you are enjoying every ounce of her tiny self.
xo ellie
ps i can only imagine how cute photos of her up on the stage will be!
Pretty adorable ballerina!! So glad Emme did good with he separation!
She is one SUPER DUPER CUTE little dancer, that's for sure... and you can bet come June, she will light up that stage and steal the show with all that tiny sweetness!!!
It's beautiful to see how well she is doing so soon after coming home...
God is GOOD! <><
OXO,
Tanya
She is so adorable and amazing in how she just adapts to everything and anything!