Monday, October 10, 2011
Emme's First Minnesota Fall!
We have had a gorgeous fall here in our neck of the woods.. Sunny, beautiful days with the colors bursting everywhere. It's been un-seasonably warm too.. Perhaps after our very long winter, and another predicted for this year, God decided to bless us abundantly here! We are praying over here that Katie and Mike will have a perfect day on Saturday... Only five more days until "Katie's Day" as we refer to it around here.. (Sorry Mike!)
With Ainsley and her friend Kate's assistance I took these photos of Emme Jade. I think she looks pretty sweet in a hat!!! Good thing, because they will be part of her daily wardrobe soon enough!

Labels:
Emme Jade
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(205)
-
▼
October
(19)
- What A Season!!!!
- Emme Jade IS Home!!!!
- A Simply Amazing Day!!
- Emme Jade Is Now.....
- Our Sweet Emme Jade is...
- S'mores are "Yummy!"
- Favorite Photo(s) Friday!!
- Wordless Wednesday!!!
- "Katie's Day" in Pictures!
- Katie & Mike's Wedding - The Salon
- Wedding: Sneak Peak
- The Weekend We Have Been Waiting For!!!
- Emme Jade: Surgery Update and More Info on The L...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Emme's First Minnesota Fall!
- "I am NOT going to be a Pirate!!"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- All Dressed Up....
- Just Because....
-
▼
October
(19)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
-
2011
(205)
- December(26)
- November(12)
-
October(19)
- What A Season!!!!
- Emme Jade IS Home!!!!
- A Simply Amazing Day!!
- Emme Jade Is Now.....
- Our Sweet Emme Jade is...
- S'mores are "Yummy!"
- Favorite Photo(s) Friday!!
- Wordless Wednesday!!!
- "Katie's Day" in Pictures!
- Katie & Mike's Wedding - The Salon
- Wedding: Sneak Peak
- The Weekend We Have Been Waiting For!!!
- Emme Jade: Surgery Update and More Info on The L...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Emme's First Minnesota Fall!
- "I am NOT going to be a Pirate!!"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- All Dressed Up....
- Just Because....
- September(14)
- August(30)
- July(13)
- June(11)
- May(17)
- April(14)
- March(19)
- February(15)
- January(15)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)










6 comments:
Love her hugging Ainsley!! So sweet!
Cutie Patootie!! I love hat photo shoots, cause then I don't have to fix hair :) Emme looks like she is loving this Midwestern fall as much as we are!!
Awwwwww, she is soooooo sweet! I know you still have to be "over the moon" with this little cutie pie:)
God Bless,
Diane
These are precious...and I love the hat on her!! So cute!
Cuteness defined.
Claire made sure that I saw this post. Thank you. I love Emme's dress. We had one just like it from a very special Godmother (:
Love you Emme Jade, you are beyond beautiful.