Friday, October 21, 2011
Favorite Photo(s) Friday!!
My friend Lisa started "Favorite Photo Friday's" recently.. I decided this was a great week to join in.. Ainsley and I took Emme out for a little photo shoot last week... She is starting to have a lot more fun posing for my camera.. These are some of my favorites of our sweet girl! This location is a bike path that runs behind our new house. It is going to be a great spot for pictures...
By the time this posts we will be up north enjoying a long weekend with Camp H!!! Next week is Emme's surgery (10/26) so we are looking forward to just relaxing and having fun with the kids after the busy-ness of the past couple of months!
With my dear friend Liz's help while we are up north I am hoping to get a cute pic of the girls for our Christmas card.. Wish us luck!!!!

Labels:
Emme Jade,
Favorite Photo Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(205)
-
▼
October
(19)
- What A Season!!!!
- Emme Jade IS Home!!!!
- A Simply Amazing Day!!
- Emme Jade Is Now.....
- Our Sweet Emme Jade is...
- S'mores are "Yummy!"
- Favorite Photo(s) Friday!!
- Wordless Wednesday!!!
- "Katie's Day" in Pictures!
- Katie & Mike's Wedding - The Salon
- Wedding: Sneak Peak
- The Weekend We Have Been Waiting For!!!
- Emme Jade: Surgery Update and More Info on The L...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Emme's First Minnesota Fall!
- "I am NOT going to be a Pirate!!"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- All Dressed Up....
- Just Because....
-
▼
October
(19)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
-
2011
(205)
- December(26)
- November(12)
-
October(19)
- What A Season!!!!
- Emme Jade IS Home!!!!
- A Simply Amazing Day!!
- Emme Jade Is Now.....
- Our Sweet Emme Jade is...
- S'mores are "Yummy!"
- Favorite Photo(s) Friday!!
- Wordless Wednesday!!!
- "Katie's Day" in Pictures!
- Katie & Mike's Wedding - The Salon
- Wedding: Sneak Peak
- The Weekend We Have Been Waiting For!!!
- Emme Jade: Surgery Update and More Info on The L...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Emme's First Minnesota Fall!
- "I am NOT going to be a Pirate!!"
- Wordless Wednesday!
- All Dressed Up....
- Just Because....
- September(14)
- August(30)
- July(13)
- June(11)
- May(17)
- April(14)
- March(19)
- February(15)
- January(15)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)





8 comments:
ADORABLE!
:)
Praying for Emme's upcoming surgery!!
What a DOLL!!! Enjoy your time away!
Praying for Emme and your family!
Lori
Darling photos and as I was reading, SJ looked over my shoulder and asked, "Is that me?" No but it looks like you. :) Precious! Enjoy your time away!!!
Go Emme Jade in your Patent Leather boots girl!!! :)
I can see why that was one of your favorites ... I love it!
So very precious. Have a great weekend and I will be praying for Emme's surgery.
Blessings,
Robin
Oh goodness ... Emme you are radiant!
Just darling!!!!
Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers!