Sunday, November 27, 2011
"Fill Their Stockings With Hope Update..." and Christmas Has Begun!!
For those of you who have reached out to me, I just wanted to let you know that we expect "Fill Their Stockings With Hope.." to be back on-line soon. Worst case we hope to re-launch with "Cyber Monday" tomorrow!!! We have so many great products to share with you!
So during my blog break from that I had to share a little of our "Trim the Tree morning!" Emme was right in the middle of it all, climbing the ladder and hanging ornaments! I think she is going to love Christmas. I wonder if she will love Santa? We should find that out soon!
Ainsley does a great job of making all of it special for her sisters!!! Like her Daddy, she gets into the Christmas spirit early!!!! Right now she is dressed up as Mrs. Claus and she is trying to convince the "middles" that she is the real deal!!! She cracks me up!
The conversations of who is on the "naughty and nice" list have begun!! Merry Merry!

Labels:
Christmas 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(205)
-
▼
November
(12)
- "On The Second Day of Fill Their Stockings....."
- TAKE TWO!!! "Fill Their Stockings With Hope!"
- "Fill Their Stockings With Hope Update..." and Chr...
- A Quick Update!
- READY, Set.....
- THANKFUL!!
- Emme Jade's First Haircut at Home!
- A Sweet Heart...
- Just Life...
- Help Us Fill Their Stockings!!!!
- More Halloween Pics!!
- Halloween 2011!!!
-
▼
November
(12)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
-
2011
(205)
- December(26)
-
November(12)
- "On The Second Day of Fill Their Stockings....."
- TAKE TWO!!! "Fill Their Stockings With Hope!"
- "Fill Their Stockings With Hope Update..." and Chr...
- A Quick Update!
- READY, Set.....
- THANKFUL!!
- Emme Jade's First Haircut at Home!
- A Sweet Heart...
- Just Life...
- Help Us Fill Their Stockings!!!!
- More Halloween Pics!!
- Halloween 2011!!!
- October(19)
- September(14)
- August(30)
- July(13)
- June(11)
- May(17)
- April(14)
- March(19)
- February(15)
- January(15)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)




4 comments:
We trimmed our tree today too! Looks like your elves were as helpful as mine. Cracks me up that they are having naughty and nice conversations! Looks like you had a great day together in your new home.
Your girls are all so beautiful! Is Emme wearing another Wesleigh Jane original? Such a cute outfit. Ainsley sounds like the best big sister ever.
Khloe and I were on our own trimming the tree this time. We just finished tonight. I plan to post photos when I get the rest of the decor up ...in the next day or two. Everyone else has been so busy with extracurricular activities, that we just couldn't wait any longer. So, tis' the season!! ;)
LOVE seeing photos of your little helpers and "Mrs. Claus" ...oh Ainsley, how I love your fun spirit! :)
I seriously cannot wait to get our girlies together for a play date ~ Khloe is gonna LOVE them all!!!
Have a Merry Christmas Season and God bless you and your beautiful family!!
OXO,
Tanya
Oh my goodness, I didn't know where to post this, and I hope you see this, but love your new blog, and those pics of the girl's breathtaking!