Saturday, November 26, 2011
A Quick Update!
I had to take "Fill Their Stockings With Hope" off-line to update a few things, so I thought I would share a few pics from Thanksgiving!!! It was a great day!!! My awesome husband spent the afternoon in his happy place, our new kitchen!!! We shared dinner with some special friends and Aunt Bop! Emme loved playing hostess, and we all had a great night! As you can see from the photos below, we also had gorgeous weather.. The first Minnesota Thanksgiving I can remember where no winter coat was required!!! I hope you are all enjoying a beautiful weekend with family and friends!!
Emme loved having someone her size to play with (I mean tackle, hug, and love on) all night!!!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(205)
-
▼
November
(12)
- "On The Second Day of Fill Their Stockings....."
- TAKE TWO!!! "Fill Their Stockings With Hope!"
- "Fill Their Stockings With Hope Update..." and Chr...
- A Quick Update!
- READY, Set.....
- THANKFUL!!
- Emme Jade's First Haircut at Home!
- A Sweet Heart...
- Just Life...
- Help Us Fill Their Stockings!!!!
- More Halloween Pics!!
- Halloween 2011!!!
-
▼
November
(12)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
-
2011
(205)
- December(26)
-
November(12)
- "On The Second Day of Fill Their Stockings....."
- TAKE TWO!!! "Fill Their Stockings With Hope!"
- "Fill Their Stockings With Hope Update..." and Chr...
- A Quick Update!
- READY, Set.....
- THANKFUL!!
- Emme Jade's First Haircut at Home!
- A Sweet Heart...
- Just Life...
- Help Us Fill Their Stockings!!!!
- More Halloween Pics!!
- Halloween 2011!!!
- October(19)
- September(14)
- August(30)
- July(13)
- June(11)
- May(17)
- April(14)
- March(19)
- February(15)
- January(15)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)





4 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving sweet friend~ the girls are just precious!!! Blessings and love!
Oh My Word! That pic of Emme is hysterical!! Sounds like it was a great day!
Love ya!!
Happy Thanksgiving! Glad you had a great day with family!
I am a lurker, but I have to come out of my lurking to ask what the brand is of the shirt/dress Emme has on in the Nov 10 post - "A sweet Heart"? Your girls are always dressed so sweetly - LOVE!
My daughter is 3.5 - from Xi'an, Shaanxi. I held her for the first time on Mother's Day 2010...perfect!
Blessings -
Angie
www.myheartsgivingbirth.blogspot.com
maxandemma@btes.tv
ha ha ha!!! ~ LOVE that last photo of Emme ~ too funny! She is so stink'in CUTE! :)
Your new kitchen looks like a Chef's dream! (I kind LOVE touring new homes, so I notice the details!! ;) Speaking of new homes, you need to email me your new address for my Christmas card list when you have a moment.
Looks like a Happy Thanksgiving was had by all! The girls are all so adorable in the outfits. The weather WAS amazing ~ we celebrated at my sister's home in Mound. Dawson was outside playing football in shorts and a sweatshirt! I can't remember that EVER happening on Thanksgiving in MN!!
Hope you are enjoying your holidays this year ~ SO much to celebrate and be thankful for! What a difference a year has made for your family ~ LOTS of wonderful changes!! God is good!
Blessing & Hugs,
~Tanya