Saturday, March 24, 2012

More Hannah Time!

Group-0841

We said goodbye to our new friends today... But, not before we had time to have a big breakfast, take more pictures, a manicure by Ainsley, and to reflect on how we got here!!! We are very thankful for this special visit. What a blessing it has been to see the Yugan sisters back together again!!!

AinsleyHannah-0860

HannahEmme-0855

SiennaHannah-0849

HannahRuby-0852

RubyHannah-0865

RubyHannah-0864

Hannah-0871



8 comments:

Lindy D. said...

So sweet to see Ruby and Hannah hugging each other so tightly... like they've found a piece of their past and will never let go!

jennifer said...

So precious. What a blessing to be able to spend time with Hannah!

K said...

Either I didn't ever know, or I completely forgot that your daughter was from Yugan. My daughter is from Yugan and I'm hoping to travel back there this Sept. on our trip to bring back my newest daughter, who is 13 and from Guangdong Province.

K said...

Either I didn't ever know, or I completely forgot that your daughter was from Yugan. My daughter is from Yugan and I'm hoping to travel back there this Sept. on our trip to bring back my newest daughter, who is 13 and from Guangdong Province.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

How sweet are these girls together!!! What a special bond they share. It looks like everyone had a fantastic time visiting. I am sure it was a very sad goodbye.

Emme Jade's pigtails are looking so long!! Her hair is really growing:)

Hope all is well.... enjoy your Sunday~

xoxo,

Lisa

John G. said...

Thank you Di! You were a great host. We are humbled that you opened your heart and home to our family. I will cherish the time we have spent together.

Hannah was so sad as we left the airport. She was saying she wish she could live closer to Ruby.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing us into your home.

Please also thank Jeff and Barb for me.

Blessings,
Caroline

Elisa said...

I love these pics- I love your blog! I am so drawn to these kids and can't stop thinking about adding one more to our gang (we have 3 bio boys and a daughter we adopted domestically). I would love for my daughter to have a sister. :) especially after looking at your pictures.
I don't even know where to start- to convince my husband and with the process in general. Thanks for the great blog!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Complete preciousness!!! LOVED every single photo!!! XOXO

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive