Sunday, March 25, 2012
Surgery for Ivy Joy Tomorrow!!
Updates on Ivy are on Mary's Blog! Please pray for God's miracles and blessings today for this wonderful family!!!!!
At 8:00am tomorrow morning, Monday (AZ time) Ivy Joy will undergo the open heart surgery she so desperately needs. At this time we do not know if the valve that we were praying for has been found. By faith, we believe that God will use the skilled team that is in place to perform a miracle on Ivy's broken heart. While Mary and Bryan wait for updates on their baby girl, will you join me in prayer for her?... for them! We were reminded in church today that when we approach Jesus in confidence He wants to give us the desires of our hearts. But, we must believe that He can! I believe without hesitation that God has protected Ivy for this very time. I believe God had Mary in China just in time to get Ivy home to give her this chance to be physically healed. So many beautiful miracles have been witnessed thus far. I will pray with confidence for God to fix her broken heart so she can live a full life. I believe and trust that He can do it! What a testimony she will have to share one day!
"I have come so that they may have life and it in abundance." ~John 10:10b
You can check Mary's blog for updates here. Thank you!

Labels:
Ivy Joy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(153)
-
▼
March
(16)
- So Sweet!
- PRAISE from Arizona!!!!!
- Specific Prayers for Ivy Joy!
- Surgery for Ivy Joy Tomorrow!!
- More Hannah Time!
- The Yugan Sisters are Together Again!
- "The Middles" and "The Little" Hit the Pool!
- Sweetness!
- "No Hands But Ours"
- Two Years Together Looks Like This!
- "1 Word Wednesday!"
- A Happy Day!!!
- Ivy Joy Needs Our Prayers!
- 5 Special Years Ago...
- Happy 85th Birthday Grandpa!!!!!
- Two Years of Forever with Sienna Grace!
-
▼
March
(16)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
-
2012
(153)
- December(12)
- November(16)
- October(14)
- September(6)
- August(10)
- July(11)
- June(12)
- May(13)
- April(12)
-
March(16)
- So Sweet!
- PRAISE from Arizona!!!!!
- Specific Prayers for Ivy Joy!
- Surgery for Ivy Joy Tomorrow!!
- More Hannah Time!
- The Yugan Sisters are Together Again!
- "The Middles" and "The Little" Hit the Pool!
- Sweetness!
- "No Hands But Ours"
- Two Years Together Looks Like This!
- "1 Word Wednesday!"
- A Happy Day!!!
- Ivy Joy Needs Our Prayers!
- 5 Special Years Ago...
- Happy 85th Birthday Grandpa!!!!!
- Two Years of Forever with Sienna Grace!
- February(13)
- January(18)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)


7 comments:
We'll be praying!
I'll be praying for sweet Ivy.
I will also be praying for sweet little Ivy!
I sooooo "believe" and praying for Mary's precious Angel.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6
God Bless,
Diane
so concerned... praying for sweet Ivy and her family
I will keep this little one in my prayers. I don't visit blogs very much but your photos are so darling. Your girls are just lovely.