Sunday, March 18, 2012
Sweetness!
As many of you know I have been in BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) for the past 7 years. Every year I am amazed at how God puts together small groups of women that have so much in common. This year is no different. I have two women in my group that have adopted children. This precious little girl above was born pre-maturely.. We as a group prayed for her to thrive. As you can see six months later she is doing fantastic! This little cutie was adopted into a precious family, and I was blessed to take her six months picture for her sweet Mom! Sara, thanks for sharing her with me!

Labels:
Photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(153)
-
▼
March
(16)
- So Sweet!
- PRAISE from Arizona!!!!!
- Specific Prayers for Ivy Joy!
- Surgery for Ivy Joy Tomorrow!!
- More Hannah Time!
- The Yugan Sisters are Together Again!
- "The Middles" and "The Little" Hit the Pool!
- Sweetness!
- "No Hands But Ours"
- Two Years Together Looks Like This!
- "1 Word Wednesday!"
- A Happy Day!!!
- Ivy Joy Needs Our Prayers!
- 5 Special Years Ago...
- Happy 85th Birthday Grandpa!!!!!
- Two Years of Forever with Sienna Grace!
-
▼
March
(16)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
-
2012
(153)
- December(12)
- November(16)
- October(14)
- September(6)
- August(10)
- July(11)
- June(12)
- May(13)
- April(12)
-
March(16)
- So Sweet!
- PRAISE from Arizona!!!!!
- Specific Prayers for Ivy Joy!
- Surgery for Ivy Joy Tomorrow!!
- More Hannah Time!
- The Yugan Sisters are Together Again!
- "The Middles" and "The Little" Hit the Pool!
- Sweetness!
- "No Hands But Ours"
- Two Years Together Looks Like This!
- "1 Word Wednesday!"
- A Happy Day!!!
- Ivy Joy Needs Our Prayers!
- 5 Special Years Ago...
- Happy 85th Birthday Grandpa!!!!!
- Two Years of Forever with Sienna Grace!
- February(13)
- January(18)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)


7 comments:
Another miracle girl! So beautiful and precious.
Jane K
Oh she is so adorable. Great photos Di!
I LOVE BSF! This is my 5th year. HUGE blessing :) The Lord absolutely puts the groups together! I have a fantastic group praying my baby home this year :) Mostly women 10, 20, 30 years older than me, it has been a really great year. Probably my best discussion group. Second time adopting, but totally different experience with the group. (I could go on and on as all bsfer's can I'm sure!)
These photo's are GORGEOUS!! She is an absolute Angel~ LOVE those big beautiful eyes:)
I was in awe of your photo's the first time I saw them so many years ago and now, I am still in awe of your photo's! You are an amazing photographer and you continue to inspire me on soooooo many levels! THNANK YOU!
God Bless,
Diane
What beautiful pictures of a very beautiful baby girl! Great job Diana!!
What a beautiful little angel! These pics are great!!
You just reminded me that it's time to sign my littles up for lessons...I forgot!! Looks like they're great swimmers and I'm sure Emme will be too. Love her pony on top!!!