Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Easter!
I have many pictures from our special weekend with the Cousins, and the Grand Parents.. The kids just started back to school yesterday, and I am still catching up on things around here! My parents made it safely to Minnesota, and having all of us together for four days was wonderful! Lots of work and lots of play made it a very fun Easter! More soon!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-


4 comments:
What a beauty!
Love the pic. Lots of work and play is what we had as well:). I love having family in town!!
Glad to hear you had a great Easter holiday with the family.
I smiled thinking about the measuring cup & syrup. :)
Love,
Caroline & Hannah
Precious photo of your sweet baby!!! I completely understand about catching up from the holiday weekend. I am finally caught up and it feels so good! EK is running a fever today so we will lie low tomorrow. Still praying about that little face. Blessings and love!!! XOXO