Sunday, April 1, 2012

Georgia Grace - Part II

Orders will start getting placed at 10:00am today by Kristen.


Kristen has asked me to help her with another trunk show! They are launching Part II of "Playground Diaries" tomorrow! For those of you who ordered last time, thank you!! I know there were some hiccups with out of stocks, etc.. They are a new company, and people are starting to take notice of how cute their clothes are!!! So, if you want something from this line tomorrow, shop early! There are going to be 8 new pieces that coordinate with the 1st launch. Everything I received from Playground Diaries I is adorable!! This is Emme Jade in the "CeCe" dress which I love! It's pretty short on her, so we are using it as a super cute top!! In most cases I find the sizing for GG to be true to size. Emme wears size 2, Ruby wears size 5, and Sienna wears size 6.

Spring-0724LTBt

Here is a link to Georgia Grace's blog.. Their owner, has written about the launch, and what you can expect. They are going to offer monogramming if you are interested.. And, if you ordered last time, your shipping will be free!! They are telling you to expect 4 weeks delivery this time!


Here is the link to the Georgia Grace Website.. Some of the items are posted already... I think you are all going to want/"need" those Olivia Ruffle pink shorties!!!!!


If you have specific questions, reach out to Kristen Cook, the Trunk Keeper. You will need to email her directly at: kristen@georgiagracedesigns.com. To order, email her what you want, and she will connect with you for payment. Let me know if you have any questions, and I will do my best to help! You can also connect with Kristen Cook on Facebook!



0 comments:

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive