Friday, May 11, 2012

The Sweetest of Mother's Day Gifts!

MyGift2012-2850-2

Poem-2776-2

Today I was invited to a very special Mother's Day party with Emme at her pre-school.   The tables were decorated so beautifully, and the gifts the children worked so hard on were displayed so sweetly.  Emme was so excited to pull out my chair, and serve me cookies and strawberries...  It was perfect!

I was blessed by my three year old with one of the most precious gifts I have ever been given.  The poem attached to it brought me to tears...  It hit me how fast my babies are growing up.  I don't think I will ever look at fingerprints on my windows in the same way.  What a gift they truly are!

EmmeMama-2786-2

To All the Mom's I love, near and far!
Happy Mother's Day!!



8 comments:

jennifer said...

What a precious picture of the two of you!! What a sweet reminder of how fast our children grow up :(

Happy Mother's Day to one of my favorite moms!!!

Paige said...

What a precious gift and a wonderful pic of the 2 of you. Makes me smile:)
Happy Mother's day ! I know it will be so special with Emme's dedication!!

3 Peanuts said...

Oh that is so cute. Emme is just precious. Love the photo of you two together.

I hope you have a fabulous Mother's Day!!!!

I have something very similar from Will when he was that age with a poem just like it. Now this morning I am off to his high school orientation and signing him up for dirver's ed....yes how fast it goes!


I hope you have a fabulous Mother's Day!!!! I know it will be so special with Emme's dedication at church.

Unknown said...

Oh so very cute! They are the best gifts ever! Hope you have a great day tomorrow!

Lori said...

Sweet gift indeed!!! Love the picture of y'all!!!
Can't wait to see Emme's dedication pictures!

Happy Mother's Day!!
Blessings
Lori

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

What a sweet little gift!!!

Wishing you the Happiest Mother's Day my friend~

xoxoxo,

Lisa

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Happy Mother's Day sweet friend!!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet gift from your baby girl! Love that pic of you two!!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive