Monday, July 2, 2012
"The Campers!"
Yesterday afternoon I delivered the Campers to Trout Lake in northern, MN! Based on what I saw just for drop off, they are going to have an action packed, and very fun week!!! Their counselors seemed very nice, and their cabin was great! The whole thing reminded me of "Parent Trap!" Today I mailed Ainsley a little care package with some sweet cards from her little sisters! We miss our big girl, but are so excited for her to be having this fun experience!!!!
It's a very hot week to be at camp, but hopefully she is spending her day playing on the water!!!!
My final words to Ainsley and Kate... "Make some fun memories!" Can't wait to hear all about it when they come home!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-



5 comments:
I know it was hard leaving her and she will probably have moments that she is homesick but in the end, she will be so happy she went. You will get to hear many wonderful stories! I wish I could watch the reunion~ been there and it is SO sweet!!! XOXO
Man it seems like yesterday that I left Allie at her first camp. Her highlight of it was the mouse in her cabin hahaha!!
Can't wait to hear how she loves her time there!!!
Oh how fun!!!!! I did this is as a little girl and still think about how much fun we had:) She will be home soon with tons of stories:)!!!
So cute!! I am praying they have a great week...I know they will!!!
How fun for them!! My husbands niece, Shannon, is a counselor there this summer. Also friends of our that just moved to MN had three of their kids there last week.