Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Summer!
Just a quick glimpse at our July and you will know why I have not been posting often:
July 16th - Jeff's Birthday (A very BIG one!)
July 20th - Sienna's Birthday
July 24th - Emme Jade's Birthday
July 29th - Special Visitors arrive!!
July 29th - Special Visitors arrive!!
July 31st - Ruby's Mei's Birthday
In between we have swim meets, swim practice, swim lessons, cabin weekends, and endless other fun things keeping us busy! Ainsley had an AWESOME time at camp!!!! Thank you to all of you who prayed for her! I have so many cabin photos to post, and pictures to take.. I just wanted to quickly post to say all is well over here.. We are just pre-occupied enjoying our summer!!!!
More soon!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-


5 comments:
Love that pic, it was not that long ago that she was terrified of her little dog:). We are almost finished with swimming since we will be missing 2 weeks while in Cincy:). I love swim team in the summer and am so glad your girls love it!!
That picture is so adorable! Look at all of your July birthdays (:
Claire is going to be very busy.
That is the CUTEST picture of Emme with the DARLING doggie! What kind of dog is it? Very sweet, the way it looks out for Emme. :)
Precious photo! You have been busy and happy to see you back! can't wait to see all your photos!!! XO
Love the pic. Oh my goodness what a BIG birthday month for yall. :)