Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Team Ivy Minnesota!

Their are six beautiful girls that Mary lovingly refers to as the "MLG's for Jesus!"
(Minnesota Lemonade Girls)
These six special girls have a heart for a little girl that they have prayed for since she was in her Mama's arms in China. These six girls go to a school where they have learned that putting your faith into action blesses others in such beautiful ways! When these "MLG's" found out that Miss Mary might need some help, they were on it.. In two days they have raised almost $1000 for Ivy Joy! And, it won't stop there.. These girls have committed to pray for Ivy and her family! They will pray knowing and believing that God can heal this special little girl!! I have learned a lesson in all of this too... There is no stopping sixth grade girls with a mission!!! They are a reminder to me that nothing is too small or too big for God! Lauren, Kate, Avery, Lauren, Ainsley, and Hannah ~ thank you for putting another first! You ARE making a difference and along the way you are blessing one very special little girl and her family!!

Friday, September 21st

Sunday, September 16th
Mary has dates for their trip to Boston posted on her blog HERE! Read her beautiful post today on how God is moving in their lives!!
Check back soon.... We are working on a way we can all help offset some of Ivy's upcoming expenses!! I hope to have more information very soon!!!!!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-

4 comments:
so beautiful!!! what a witness these girls are to others!! you are a blessed mama too! I'd love to help with anything in raising money for Ivy Joy!
Goooooooo Team Ivy!!!! You girls ROCK!!!! Very anxious to hear how we can help!! I would LOVE to donate!!! Please keep us posted on what we can do to help Ivy and her family safely travel to Boston and back.
God Bless,
Diane
Hi,
I followed all three of your journeys to China to bring your girls home on My Adoption Website. I have been following your blog every since you posted your website address on MAW. I read about your friend's daughter. We just went through our second open heart surgery in a year with our Piper! Does her state offer medicaid to help with medical costs? Our state does and it covers a good part of what our insurance doesn't cover. Adopted children with medical needs are covered regardless of income or other insurance coverage.
Tricia
www.hosterthappenings.blogspot.com
Diane,
Thanks so much for everything that you, MLG girls have done for Ivy and her family. I can't wait to participate in whatever that you have set up to help Mary. I went to several churches in the areas and asked for permission to sell eggroll fundraising for Ivy, but too bad there isnt any allowed us to do it. We will go to Target and Costco tomorrow and ask for permission. Hopefully they will let us do it. I have a big Ivy team willing to make and sell 1000 eggroll this weekend!
God bless!
Holly