Friday, October 26, 2012
Favorite Photo Friday! {Bella Grace}
What a week this has been!!!! I continue to be in awe of how God has taken care of Ivy Joy!! It's such an amazing story.. I can't wait to hear Ivy herself share it one day!!
Hopefully, many of you will take the time to scroll down to my post yesterday.. We need your help to kick off "Fill Their Stockings With Hope 2012!" Please share it with your friends that may have some great ideas for donations! We are excited to raise as much money as possible for the Orphans in China again this year!!
Switching gears, I had the privilege of spending time with one of my favorite 4 year olds yesterday. Miss Bella and I had a little time alone together before we picked up Emme at school. Our original plan was to do a fun photo shoot. Bella was going to be my model for my "Frame This" class. Unfortunately winter decided to show up and the cold, rain-snow mix did not make the best conditions for this precious girl... However, I talked her into letting me snap a few.. Once again, Miss Bella did not disappoint.. I adore these photos of her!!!! Enjoy this little Southern Belle who is about to experience her first Minnesota Winter. Hopefully, it will be a mild one, so that she and her Mommy don't pack up and head back to Georgia.. Thanks Bella for a fun day!
It's a big weekend over here.. Ainsley has her final tournament for her CHA volleyball team tomorrow. They start at 8:00am tomorrow... She has been working so hard! We are hoping they put themselves into a position to get to the final match! And, Sunday she tries out for her JO travel team. We are looking forward to a fun volleyball winter watching our girl!!
Have a great weekend.. And, please keep praying for that precious Ivy Joy! I can't wait to see her sitting up in that bed released from all lines, etc.. and smiling at her Mama!!
Hopefully, many of you will take the time to scroll down to my post yesterday.. We need your help to kick off "Fill Their Stockings With Hope 2012!" Please share it with your friends that may have some great ideas for donations! We are excited to raise as much money as possible for the Orphans in China again this year!!
Switching gears, I had the privilege of spending time with one of my favorite 4 year olds yesterday. Miss Bella and I had a little time alone together before we picked up Emme at school. Our original plan was to do a fun photo shoot. Bella was going to be my model for my "Frame This" class. Unfortunately winter decided to show up and the cold, rain-snow mix did not make the best conditions for this precious girl... However, I talked her into letting me snap a few.. Once again, Miss Bella did not disappoint.. I adore these photos of her!!!! Enjoy this little Southern Belle who is about to experience her first Minnesota Winter. Hopefully, it will be a mild one, so that she and her Mommy don't pack up and head back to Georgia.. Thanks Bella for a fun day!
It's a big weekend over here.. Ainsley has her final tournament for her CHA volleyball team tomorrow. They start at 8:00am tomorrow... She has been working so hard! We are hoping they put themselves into a position to get to the final match! And, Sunday she tries out for her JO travel team. We are looking forward to a fun volleyball winter watching our girl!!
Have a great weekend.. And, please keep praying for that precious Ivy Joy! I can't wait to see her sitting up in that bed released from all lines, etc.. and smiling at her Mama!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(153)
-
▼
October
(14)
- Happy Halloween!!!!
- Ivy...... Please Pray....
- Favorite Photo Friday! {Bella Grace}
- We Need Your Help To Fill Their Stockings With Hop...
- UPDATE!!!! Ivy Joy is doing so well, that she i...
- Ivy Needs Your Prayers NOW!!!
- What I Know about Ivy Joy!!
- It's Time To Pray.....
- Thank you for Spreading The Joy!!
- Another Update For Ivy Joy!!!! Surgery Postponed!...
- Ivy Joy's Surgery Is Moved Up to TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!...
- It's "TEAM IVY" Time!!
- "Spread the JOY" for Ivy!!
- Leaving on a Jet Plane!
-
▼
October
(14)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal2 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
-
2012
(153)
- December(12)
- November(16)
-
October(14)
- Happy Halloween!!!!
- Ivy...... Please Pray....
- Favorite Photo Friday! {Bella Grace}
- We Need Your Help To Fill Their Stockings With Hop...
- UPDATE!!!! Ivy Joy is doing so well, that she i...
- Ivy Needs Your Prayers NOW!!!
- What I Know about Ivy Joy!!
- It's Time To Pray.....
- Thank you for Spreading The Joy!!
- Another Update For Ivy Joy!!!! Surgery Postponed!...
- Ivy Joy's Surgery Is Moved Up to TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!...
- It's "TEAM IVY" Time!!
- "Spread the JOY" for Ivy!!
- Leaving on a Jet Plane!
- September(6)
- August(10)
- July(11)
- June(12)
- May(13)
- April(12)
- March(16)
- February(13)
- January(18)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)




4 comments:
Oh my goodness I want to kiss Bella's cheeks, she is precious!!!! What a busy week you have had. Thank you so much for taking care of me as well!!!! Can't wait to hear all about Ainsley's games!!!
She is darling! Great photos!
She's gorgeous!!!!
Very cute pictures of Bella!