Thursday, October 18, 2012
Thank you for Spreading The Joy!!
A very heartfelt thank you to everyone who helped me "Spread The Joy" for Ivy Joy! Thanks to all of you amazing women, I will be placing an order for over 200 T-Shirts!!! Way to go "Team Ivy!"
I will be ordering the shirts tomorrow.. Hopefully, they will turn them around quickly. The estimate is 2 weeks.. And, then I will get my own little Team Ivy to help me ship them out quickly to you...
In the meantime, keep checking Mary's blog for updates. I will update here and on Facebook with any urgent prayer requests. Right now Ivy is fighting an infection that is delaying her surgery! Even with this news Mary and family continue to remain positive and focused on the big picture, which is healing Ivy Joy's broken heart! Like the verse Mary chose for the t-shirts...
"Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this
is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1Thessalonians 5:16-18
Thanking God this evening for all of your support!
You are a blessing!!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(153)
-
▼
October
(14)
- Happy Halloween!!!!
- Ivy...... Please Pray....
- Favorite Photo Friday! {Bella Grace}
- We Need Your Help To Fill Their Stockings With Hop...
- UPDATE!!!! Ivy Joy is doing so well, that she i...
- Ivy Needs Your Prayers NOW!!!
- What I Know about Ivy Joy!!
- It's Time To Pray.....
- Thank you for Spreading The Joy!!
- Another Update For Ivy Joy!!!! Surgery Postponed!...
- Ivy Joy's Surgery Is Moved Up to TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!...
- It's "TEAM IVY" Time!!
- "Spread the JOY" for Ivy!!
- Leaving on a Jet Plane!
-
▼
October
(14)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal2 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
-
2012
(153)
- December(12)
- November(16)
-
October(14)
- Happy Halloween!!!!
- Ivy...... Please Pray....
- Favorite Photo Friday! {Bella Grace}
- We Need Your Help To Fill Their Stockings With Hop...
- UPDATE!!!! Ivy Joy is doing so well, that she i...
- Ivy Needs Your Prayers NOW!!!
- What I Know about Ivy Joy!!
- It's Time To Pray.....
- Thank you for Spreading The Joy!!
- Another Update For Ivy Joy!!!! Surgery Postponed!...
- Ivy Joy's Surgery Is Moved Up to TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!...
- It's "TEAM IVY" Time!!
- "Spread the JOY" for Ivy!!
- Leaving on a Jet Plane!
- September(6)
- August(10)
- July(11)
- June(12)
- May(13)
- April(12)
- March(16)
- February(13)
- January(18)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)


9 comments:
Thank YOU, Diana, for your labors of love for precious Ivy. I am grateful for your t-shirt work and all the prayer updates.
Hugs.
Jane
You are amazing! What an adorable pic :)
Hi Diana! This is Corey from Frame This. I am so glad I was able to place my order for a Joy T-shirt in time. This is so wonderful!
Diana,
Is it too late to order a shirt?
Thanks, Shawn
I too would like to know if it is too late to order a shirt.
Thank you!
Nice job Diana. You are a true friend. Thank you!
Precious picture of the girls! Still praying...
Hi Diana. I wasn't able to order my shirts, much to my disappointment. I just read that the sweet Jellybean Ivy is due for surgery now and I really want my shirts. My mom was supposed to order them for me (she's in the US, I'm in China) and wasn't able to. Will there be another chance? If not, how can I help?
Praying for that little sweetie-pie.