Saturday, December 29, 2012
Christmas Eve 2012
It's hard to believe that another Christmas has come and gone. Ainsley's 12th, Ruby's 6th, Sienna's 3rd, and Emme Jade's 2nd. This year we celebrated with my parents and sister. It was a special time celebrating the birth of our Savior!
I have so many pictures and a lot of catching up to do with our December activities. But for now, I will just post a snap shot of our family together on Christmas Eve...
Ready for church...
Ainsley took over a tradition started in my family long ago... She played the Christmas Carols while her sweet little choir sang along. She did a GREAT job!!!
The girls have been taking piano this year. They are all doing so well. Ruby did a beautiful job playing "Little Town of Bethlehem."

This is probably my favorite photo from Christmas this year... My Dad (85) who has always loved music, sat down at the piano with Ainsley. They played a duet together.. These two have always had a special bond.. I will cherish this photo forever!


I always tease Jeff that he is the "Best Wife" I have ever had.. He is a HUGE help around here.. Laundry, dishes, cooking, whatever the task.. He's not afraid to put on the cow rubber gloves and pitch in. I am so thankful for my awesome husband!!




The girls were very excited for Santa to come.. They were not sure what "Joe" our elf had reported to Santa in the days leading up to Christmas Eve. There was one little girl at our house (Sienna) that barely slept all night.. When morning finally came they were relieved to see that Santa did indeed stop by. (Thanks Joe!)
It was a sweet Christmas Eve!

Labels:
Christmas 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(153)
-
▼
December
(12)
- Christmas Day!
- Christmas Eve 2012
- Merry Christmas!
- "Let your light shine.."
- "Fill Their Stockings With Hope" Thank you's! and ...
- FTS 2012 is Winding Down!
- The Winner Of Bundle #5!! And, THANK YOU!!!!
- The Final Final - "Flights, Camera, Action Bundle!"
- A Merry Christmas Morning!
- Sharing A Little Of My Heart Today...
- The Winner of Bundle #4!
- "The Sweet And Sassy Gift Bundle!"
-
▼
December
(12)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
-
2012
(153)
-
December(12)
- Christmas Day!
- Christmas Eve 2012
- Merry Christmas!
- "Let your light shine.."
- "Fill Their Stockings With Hope" Thank you's! and ...
- FTS 2012 is Winding Down!
- The Winner Of Bundle #5!! And, THANK YOU!!!!
- The Final Final - "Flights, Camera, Action Bundle!"
- A Merry Christmas Morning!
- Sharing A Little Of My Heart Today...
- The Winner of Bundle #4!
- "The Sweet And Sassy Gift Bundle!"
- November(16)
- October(14)
- September(6)
- August(10)
- July(11)
- June(12)
- May(13)
- April(12)
- March(16)
- February(13)
- January(18)
-
December(12)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)









4 comments:
Do they get any more adorable! I love the leggings with the polka dots and red and green anklets. You can send those my way-please. The red shoes are stunning too. Glad you had a wonderful Christmas. Happy New Year!
"Hands Down" the hand photo is amazing!!!!! it brought tears to my eyes!! My second fave had to be your man wearing his kitchen gloves. Helpful AND stylish!!!
That "hands photo"....Oh.MY.GOSH. Diane....that is exquisite!! I just can't get enough of how amazing it is!!! Wow!!!
Thank you for a year of WONDERFUL and AMAZING photography!! I have enjoyed each and everyone! From the beautiful girls on down to the cute outfits!!
I have to know....WHERE IN THE WORLD DID YOU FIND EMME JADES TIGHTS!!! Precious!!!!
Beautiful little dresses!! I like the picture of the piano and hands too!