Tuesday, July 23, 2013

She Is Eight!!!!

As we go into the home stretch of swim team this week, I need to stop to catch up on a little girl who celebrated her eighth birthday on Saturday!  In some ways her first birthday at home feels like yesterday.  She had only been home three months.  We have traveled a lot of miles together since that first party together.  She gets more confident and more beautiful every day.

DSC_2225
2010 (4 months home)

Sienna Grace had the perfect place to celebrate her birthday this year.  We were in Stockholm, WI at an amazing retreat center located on a picturesque farm that our church owns.  We went with our family group and it was such a fun weekend!

untitled-5779

BdayGirl-5792

BdayGirl-Sisters-5793-2


The July birthday girls indulged me for a short time on Saturday evening with a photo shoot.  Here are a few photos of the birthday girl from the farm...

Sienna-5847-Edit

Sienna-5821-Edit

Sienna-5822-Edit

Sienna-5869-Edit

 God has created something very beautiful in this little girl.  My prayer will always be for her to truly understand how much she is loved!  Happy 8th Birthday Sienna Grace!!




10 comments:

Jan en Terry said...

Happy Birthday Sienna! In the same week you were born, we got to hold our Hengshan-baby for the first time, together with a group of other Belgian families. I can recall that day so well, it seems like yesterday. There sure was magic in the air in Hengshan at that time!
Best wishes from the four of us

snekcip said...

Happy 8th Birthday to Sienna Grace. You are just as GORGEOUS!!

Leggio said...

Happy Birthday Sienna!!!!! Love the pictures she let you take. She is growing up so fast even since I started following your blog. Missed yall in Dallas. Maybe someday we will get to meet. :)

Amy P. said...

She is gorgeous!!! I can't believe she's eight! I've followed your precious blog for years. I LOVE the updates on your beautiful family. Happy Birthday from Oklahoma beautiful Sienna!

Paige said...

happy birthday precious Sienna!!! Oh how I know your Mommy's love for you!!! I need to see you again soon!!

Big Happy Family said...

Tung Tung, Happy Birthday, I love you.
Nadi

Lori said...

Happy Birthday to precious Sienna!! Being 8 is such a fun year!! Looks like you had lots of fun celebrating!!!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday to Sienna! I didn't realize that she was the same age as my Sophie! I love her long hair! She is beautiful!!

What a perfect way to celebrate her birthday! With family!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

SO beautiful and precious!!! Happy birthday sweet Sienna! XO

Denise said...

Sienna Grace is a beautiful girl. Love her poses. Hope she had a happy birthday.

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive