Wednesday, July 24, 2013
"The Little Bean" is FIVE Today!
There is one question that people usually ask The Little Bean when they meet her... How old are you? She usually answers with a very excited, "Four and a-half..!" Lately this has changed to "almost five!" In most cases her answer is a surprise... I think they would guess 3 or 4 if they didn't know her. Emme Jade might be tiny, but her personality is bigger than life. She is one of the most joyful and outgoing little girls I know. She loves big.. She loves her family, her best friends, her dogs, and her "my blankie!" We have been blessed with a bright light in this little girl. This begs the question... How does a little girl who lived in an institution for three years of her life wake up so happy every day? How does she sprinkle her pixie dust of happiness wherever she goes? Clearly, we had nothing to do with this. This is how God created The Little Bean... He protected her, put people in her path to love her, and gave her an inner joy that can only come from Him. I am so very thankful for that!
Emme's birthday falls on the first day of swim team champs for "The Middles." So, we are doing a little cake celebration tonight with her neighborhood pals and Miss Bella... Next week, I have a special lunch planned for the little BFF's... I think Five is a very special birthday to celebrate! Some of you have asked if Emme Jade is starting Kindergarten... The answer is no.. She is going to a new pre-school three full days a week. She LOVES school, and I know this will be a great growth year for her in so many ways.
The Little Bean blessed me today by letting me steal her for a mini-photoshoot.. We snuck out so nobody would see her birthday dress. She was so excited! Here's a glimpse at our new five year old!
"The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy!"
Psalm 126:3
Happy Birthday Emme Jade!
We Love you!!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-











9 comments:
Oh sweet Emme Jade you are so loved. Happy happy birthday to you!!! What a special little girl you are! Love you bunches and bunches!!!!
Miss Paige:)
That EMME JADE (((MELTS))) my heart. Her beauty shines both inwardly and outwardly. What a beautiful testimony Emme Jade is of God's Grace!
Happy Birthday Emme Jade!!! LOVE how your smile brightens SO many lives!!!
Enjoy your special day!!!
Blessings
Miss Lori
Happy Happy Birthday, Miss Emme Jade!! I hope all your birthday candle wishes come true!!
She is simply scrumptious!!
She and Evie are so similar in their size... people think the same thing about our little bit. :) Precious photos of your sweet baby! Happy birthday EJ!!! XOXO
Happy Birthday to Little Miss! Wishing her a lifetime of happiness!
Emme Jade is so stinking cute! Love her smile. Happy Birthday to her.
Happy Birthday to all your girls, they are bright, beautiful blessings and it is such a joy to see them.
Just catching up on my favorite blogs and I am SO glad I stopped by! Happy birthday to your beautiful Emme Jade!! You are so very blessed. She is just a doll.