Sunday, September 15, 2013
Pre-K!!
Wednesday it was finally her turn... The one hour open house did not cut it on Monday... She was ready for the real deal.. Pre-Kindergarten.. All day! Three days a week! She had her book bag, her lunch, and her cuteness.. She could not wait to get in the car.. For our 15 minute drive she kept asking me how much longer... She asked me so many sweet questions... "Will I make new friends?" "Will my teachers like me?" "What are we going to do all day..." Her new school encourages drop off.. Even the first day.. So, that is what we did.. I coached her to say "good morning" to who ever greeted her at the door... When it was her turn, she kissed me on the cheek and said, "I gonna miss you Mama.." Then she jumped out of the car, and I heard her say with her sweet raspy voice.. "good morning!" And, then she skipped along, big smile on her face, right into the new exciting chapter of Pre-K... She left me in the rearview mirror with a thankful heart.. Thankful for this little girl who brings us all so much joy.. How can it be that just two years ago she was in an orphanage waiting for her forever?

Emme loved her first day... I think it's going to be a very special year!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-





4 comments:
What a sweet post!! Such adorable pictures ... her excitement just shines through the page. So glad she enjoyed her first day of PK!
OMG!!! Look at HER!!!! Have a Great YEAR EMME JADE!!
I just love how her joy makes her eyes almost disappear! She is so stinking adorable!!! I hope she has a great year in Pre-K!
PS... Those chambray MJ ruffles are STILL my favorite ever!
She is such a happy little girl!