Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Parent Observation At the Dance Studio!

Well I know I have been a "bad blogger" lately so I am trying to make up for it with some December photos!  My kids are going to look back on 2013 and wonder why they didn't do much...  It's time for me to do a better job of at least documenting the highlights!!!

Yesterday was a highlight!  Parent observation at the dance studio where Sienna and Ruby dance.  It's actually in the lower level of our church, and I was amazed at the light I was able to get...  I loved having the one on one time with both girls.  They are in different classes, at different times..  So, here are some of my favorites of my beautiful dancers!

untitled-1587

Ruby-1597-E

Ruby-1600-E

Ruby-1604E

Sienna-1632-E

Sienna-1629-E

Sienna-1643-Sienna

SiennaStretch-1640E


I love this dance school..  They are teaching our girls that they are beautifully created from the inside and out.  Every class closes with a prayer that goes something like this, "Thank you God for dance, Thank you God for my family, Thank you God for my friends, Thank you God for my teachers, and Thank you God for beautiful me."   It's so sweet!

Believe-1658Blog

Thursday afternoon it's Parent Observation for The Little Bean..  I can't wait!





1 comments:

likeschocolate said...

So lovely! Diana, wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! May 2014 bring even more happiness and joy to your lives.

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive