Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-

4 comments:
Glad you had a special weekend. Your girls will have high expectations (as they should) for a husband after having Jeff as their super daddy. I've read that one of the greatest gifts a man can give their children is treating their mother with respect and love. How true, how true!!!
Great pictures as usual!
Love you,
Lisa
Looks like a fun weekend! I love Ruby's two little top teeth just peeking through:)
Kim
Hi friend! What I meant to say was ...I want more photos of the girls! Get blogging:)