Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Happy Birthday Ruby Mei!


Her Rubiness is One!!!! Happy Birthday Ruby!!! What a gift that we get to celebrate with you!
(I just updated our Adoption Site if you want to see what Ruby has been up to lately. Just go to www.myadoptionwebsite.com/diandjeff)

"Thank you Lord for picking this precious child to complete our family! Thank you for her birth mother who was forced to make a very difficult decision one year ago. Thank you for Mei who found Ruby and reported her abandonment to the police. Thank you for Ruby's foster mother that loved her until we could travel to China to bring her home. Thank you for Jeff and for the Dad that he is to his girls. We thank you for hope, and pray for healing as we learn to take one day at a time through this trial. We are so grateful for the faith that you have grown in our hearts. We know we can lean on you to get us through the roughest of days."


Jeff Update: It was a rough day today. Please pray for the final test results to be completed today so we can move forward with his recovery plan asap. Overall, it was just a discouraging day for him. We were warned that we would have ups and downs and we will just take this one day at a time. "I can do everything through him, who gives me strength." Ph 4:21


Happy Ruby Tuesday!

Love,

Diana

15 comments:

Danielle Moss said...

Diana,

You're in my prayers. I know I don't know you but I was thinking about your family today. I'll pray for Jeff's recovery and for a diagnosis.

And Happy Birthday to your beautiful little Ruby.

Blessings,

Danielle

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

I am new to your blog and came via Kim mom to three beautiful peanuts.

You little Ruby is such a gem :D How bless you are to have her. Happy Birthday to Ruby!

Please find comfort in knowing that you are in my prayers and the prayers of so many wonderful people. I am so sorry for the setbacks you encountered yesterday, but you seem very strong and your faith in Christ will make you stronger. I pray that Jeff will get some better news today. I know this is very hard. Please know that you are not alone.

Ladybug hugs,
Debbie

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Happy Birthday, Ruby Mei. You are the answer to so many prayers.

We love you,
Don, Lisa, & Lindy Li-Xiao

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Jeff,

We are so sorry Monday was not a good day for you. We pray today will be better and that you will receive promising news and conclusive results. There are so many people praying for you right now and we believe God will restore your health.

Keep the faith, our friend...

Love,
The Osborns

Anonymous said...

You are so right in that God is much bigger than an insect and your family is in His hands, take comfort and rest there!! Enjoying the pictures. Ruby is soo sweet!!!

Heather said...

Hi

Ruby is simply stunning. Happy Birthday little one.

Continuing to pray for Jeff and for you as you weather the storm - prayers for the doctor's wisdom, the healing of the ultimate healer and the strength of Jeff, yourself and your family and friends. What a bittersweet moment in your lives. Thank goodness God is bigger than that pin sized insect!

Sending huge hugs...
Heather

3 Peanuts said...

Happy 1st Birthday Ruby Mei!

I am sorry that you cannot celebrate in the way your Mommy surely would have planned but it doesn't matter. You are a family and you are HOME for this special day. That is what matters. Give your Daddy lots of love today. it will heal him!

Di-I am thinking of you and praying for all of you.

Love,
Kim

3 Peanuts said...

Oh and I forgot to say that I LOVE the picture. Ruby Mei is beautiful just like her Mommy and Ainsley!

Kim

jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Ruby!! She is so precious and what a blessing to your family.

I don't know anything about Lyme disease, but it sounds pretty rough. I will pray that his recovery will progress quickly.

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday Ruby! I am sure that even despite all of the confusion going on in your lives right now this is a happy first birthday for Ruby because she is loved by such a special family. That is the best gift you could have ever given her. Hoping Daddy Jeff is having a better day today, thinking of you and praying for a speedy recovery.

Dawn said...

Diana,

Happy Birthday to Ruby Mei! I know you found a special way to celebrate today.

I followed your journey to China, and it has been so magical. You and your family are in my prayers, for Jeff's speedy recovery.

Blessings,

Dawn

somebodys mom said...

You are in our families prayers and wish Jeff a quick recovery.


On a side note can you tell me where you got this beautiful dress that Miss Ruby is wearing? I would love to get one.
Thanks
Amber
iflyufos@comcast.net

Lori said...

Diana, just want you to know that I thought of your family today and prayed for you all and for Jeff's recovery.
Sweet Ruby looks darling in her pretty dress!
Happy 1st Birthday little Ruby!!

LaLa said...

Happy Birthday Ruby!! You are a beautiful girl and that picture is wonderful. I know you are torn today as you want to celebrate but are so worried. Please know we are all thinking of you all and sending prayers up for Jeff.

I found you again through Kim..but I followed your other site as you travelled. I think I originally checked it out b/c you have an Ainsley and I have an Annslee.... : )

Kristi said...

I found your blog through Kim and Ruby has the most adorable smile I've ever seen.

I'm sorry Jeff is in the hospital but it sounds like he's receiving good care and will hopefully very quickly be on the road to recovery.

Happy 1st birthday Ruby!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive