Thursday, August 30, 2007

A very thankful Thursday!




I can't possible condense what I am thankful for this Thursday into a short list. So I will sum it up like this:


1. I am thankful for all of the friends who brought us meals while Jeff was sick: Sally, Robyn, Jenny, Sarah, Leigha, Jen, Joelle, Liz, Sheri, Marni, Lance, Kristi, Barb, Glenna & Jane

2. I am thankful for all of the friends and my mother-in-law that cared for our girls during and after Jeff got out of the hospital.

3. I am thankful for our incredible family group that came over Monday night with Hot Fudge Sundaes and time for prayer.

4. I am thankful that Ainsley is at a wonderful school, and that she has started out first grade with excitement and enthusiasm.

5. I am thankful that Jeff is on the road to recovery!!!! And, that his Bells Palsey is gone!!!!!

6. I am thankful for a little girl named Ruby who makes me smile everytime I look in the rearview mirror at her in her new car seat.

7. I am thankful that my Mom's Ovarian Cancer was stage 1, and that the doctors believe they got it all!

8. I am thankful that my sister Barbara is taking life one day at a time!

9. I am thankful that we are going to our lakehouse after six long weeks on Saturday!

10. I am thankful for thankful Thursdays which cause me to reflect on my many blessings!


Love,

Diana

5 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

I am thankful that your Mom and Jeff seem to be okay:)

I am thankful for your friendship. LOVE the pictures of Miss Ruby Mei!!!

Kim

Heather said...

We are thankful along with you! I updated our prayer chain today to reflect that Jeff seems to be on the mend - yippee!!

Enjoy a wonderful, long awaited, fun weekend. We are hoping to embark on a little get away ourselves.

Heather

Lori said...

What a beautiful list. Thanks for sharing your many blessings! :D

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

I am surfacing after having a PC vacation while my parents were visiting.

I am sorry they found cancer but am thankful everything seems fine for your mom. I will still pray for her.

I hope life can slow down some for you and return to "normal" soon.

Love,
Lisa

Jewels of My Heart said...

I have been praying for your family. Kimber had posted a prayer request for your husband and I thank the Lord he is going to be ok. I stumbled upon your blog through a different blog. Your daughter's are beautiful.
Wonderful list... so much to be thankful for.
God bless you
Daleea

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive