Friday, September 7, 2007
Blog Facelift.... DONE!
I just want to send a thank you to Danielle for updating the look of this blog. Now, if this user can learn a few tricks of the trade we will be good to go! Sorry I missed thankful Thursday. What I would say is I am thankful for the talents that God gives to others that they so willingly share! Thanks again Kim & Danielle!
My next goal is Ruby Tuesday entries! Until then, I hope you have a great weekend!
Happy Friday!
-Diana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(91)
-
▼
September
(15)
- Prayer Request
- Ruby's first Spa Day...
- Time to brag about my big sis!!!!
- What will she be when she grows up?
- Apple Picking Pics!
- Honeycrisp of a Day!
- Time to brag about my big brother!!
- My Ruby Tuesday Ramblings...
- "Sleep Glorious Sleep!!"
- Thankful Thursday!
- "The Ruby Dance" & First Steps!!!!
- Remembering 9/11/01
- 4 Months ago today Yue Meng Ru became ours forever...
- Blog Facelift.... DONE!
- "Mia's Strawberry Patch"
-
▼
September
(15)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
-
2007
(91)
- December(12)
- November(15)
- October(17)
-
September(15)
- Prayer Request
- Ruby's first Spa Day...
- Time to brag about my big sis!!!!
- What will she be when she grows up?
- Apple Picking Pics!
- Honeycrisp of a Day!
- Time to brag about my big brother!!
- My Ruby Tuesday Ramblings...
- "Sleep Glorious Sleep!!"
- Thankful Thursday!
- "The Ruby Dance" & First Steps!!!!
- Remembering 9/11/01
- 4 Months ago today Yue Meng Ru became ours forever...
- Blog Facelift.... DONE!
- "Mia's Strawberry Patch"
- August(10)
- July(9)
- June(5)
- April(4)
- March(4)

8 comments:
You gotta love that Danielle! I am with you on needing to learn a few things! I am honored that you would like to link my site to yours, (that is another thing I don't know how to do!) you absolutely have my permission to do so! I look forward to reading more about your sweet family.
The new blog looks beautiful! Maybe I need to meet Danielle, too.
Thanks so much for the call this week. It lifted my spirits knowing you'll be with me during the eternal wait.
Love,
Lisa
Diana,
It looks great! I am so envious! I am wanting to brighten mine up but cannot find exactly what I am looking for! I love it!!
Love,
Kim
I LOVE the blog "face lift" if you will! It looks adorable!
Thanks Diana. You are very welcome.
I am just happy that you love your blog and that you like what I did. I was a little nervous since I didn't know exactly what you wanted. Definitely a wise move to take the flower out of the header, though. I really love how it all turned out.
And remember - if you decide you want any changes made, let me know. Happy to help.
Hugs,
Danielle
Wow! It looks great! And look how big Ruby has gotten!!
Diana,
I just LOVE the new look :D She did a awesome job!
Ladybug hugs,
Debbie
Your blog is beautiful, love the paisley!!