Monday, September 3, 2007
"Mia's Strawberry Patch"
During my wait, I had the blessing of falling upon one of my very favorite adoption journies,http://myadoptionwebsite.com/MiaMeiLi/index.html. Jenny Hampton and her husband are Americans living in Italy with their three precious daughters. Jenny inspired me for many of the pictures I took of Ruby while in China, and for Ruby's adoption video that plays in my head, that I have yet to create.
Jenny along with the help of her older daughters Hanna and Maggie, have written, illustrated and now had published, "Mia's Strawberry Patch!" "This book celebrates difference while portraying a tender message of acceptance, self-esteem and love." Jenny is donating 100% of the proceeds from this project to "Half the Sky!" You can read more about Jenny's project at her blog Hamptons Abroad, http://www.hamptonsabroad.com/miasstrawberrypatch.html
"Mia's Strawberry Patch" is available at amazon.com. I hope you will order a copy for your collection, and for Christmas or adoption gifts for everyone you know!
Thanks Jenny for making this project come to life! I am so excited for you!
Blessings,
Diana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(91)
-
▼
September
(15)
- Prayer Request
- Ruby's first Spa Day...
- Time to brag about my big sis!!!!
- What will she be when she grows up?
- Apple Picking Pics!
- Honeycrisp of a Day!
- Time to brag about my big brother!!
- My Ruby Tuesday Ramblings...
- "Sleep Glorious Sleep!!"
- Thankful Thursday!
- "The Ruby Dance" & First Steps!!!!
- Remembering 9/11/01
- 4 Months ago today Yue Meng Ru became ours forever...
- Blog Facelift.... DONE!
- "Mia's Strawberry Patch"
-
▼
September
(15)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
-
2007
(91)
- December(12)
- November(15)
- October(17)
-
September(15)
- Prayer Request
- Ruby's first Spa Day...
- Time to brag about my big sis!!!!
- What will she be when she grows up?
- Apple Picking Pics!
- Honeycrisp of a Day!
- Time to brag about my big brother!!
- My Ruby Tuesday Ramblings...
- "Sleep Glorious Sleep!!"
- Thankful Thursday!
- "The Ruby Dance" & First Steps!!!!
- Remembering 9/11/01
- 4 Months ago today Yue Meng Ru became ours forever...
- Blog Facelift.... DONE!
- "Mia's Strawberry Patch"
- August(10)
- July(9)
- June(5)
- April(4)
- March(4)

5 comments:
I will definitely be ordering one. Thanks for the info.
I am psyched to check this out...
hi buddy! I will be getting one or two:)
Kim
Your blog looks gorgeous! It has pretty terrific subject matter, though. I will be getting a couple of copies - I think it would make a great gift. Thanks for brining it to our attention. Hope all is well.
Heather
Wow, your blog looks beautiful! Thank you for the info, I would love to have one for Myah's collection. Hope you were able to get away and head up north this past weekend and enjoy your family.