Monday, October 15, 2007

The Beach!









The only negative thing about our first beach family vacation was that it was too short!!!! We had a wonderful time, and we can't wait to do it again!!! What a joy to see both girls walking and playing on the beach. Ruby started walking just in time for this trip!! She was intrigued with the soft white sand, and the ocean. Ainsley took it all in, and had a great time! The joke of the weekend was trying to get a picture of Ruby actually looking at the camera. I literally took over 400 pictures, and I think she was looking at the camera or smiling in less than 10 pictures. I had complete strangers trying to get her to look at me. She was un-impressed with her paparazzi Mom. She earned her title of 'Her Rubiness' during her photo shoots. Oh well, I love a challenge!!!! Tomorrow I will post some sister pics. I got some sweet ones!
Lastly, Madison came home on Saturday!!!!! What a tiny miracle she is!!!
Blessings, Diana





11 comments:

The Oswalds said...

Di,

Love the pics! You got some beautiful ones out of those 400 tries. I have been having similar challenges taking pics of Kylee. Little, ornery, beautiful girls. :o) Glad you had a great trip.

Love,
Shauna

jennifer said...

That picture of her feet in the sand is TOO cute!! The dress is perfect. So glad you had a great time. I am such a beach nut, it's my favorite place to be.

LaLa said...

What great pics..totally worth the trouble!

John & Michelle said...

Thanks for the news of Madison! Love your pictures!
~Michelle

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Oh goody! Welcome back...Glad you had a fantastic time. I know you got some great ones but I TOTALLY feel your pain. Her Rubyness must've gotten the email from her Lindyness to be uncooperative because my kid takes the cake...

I can't wait to see more of them...

Love,
Lisa

Beth said...

Welcome Home! Glad to hear you had a nice time. I love the shot of Ainsley and the one of Ruby below it. You have such beautiful photogenic children. When I look at their pictures, I can just see how content and happy they are in life. What joy!

Beth

Sheri said...

Great pictures of the girls! I'm glad you had a nice beach vacation. I'm also glad to hear that someone else struggles with getting a little one to look at the camera. ;) Can't wait to see the sister pictures!

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your beach photos!! I'm so glad to hear that you all had such a great time!! Can't wait to see more photos!

Ladybug Hugs 4 U said...

She is simply precious :D Li Li only looks at me in about 1/4 of the pictures I take of her too! When I look back on my images, some of my favorite images are the one that do not look posed, but are of a laugh shared, like the one you captured! Great job!

BTW ~ Glad you had a sweet trip to the beach!

Ladybug hugs,
Debbie

Unknown said...

You cannot imagine how much hope your Ruby gives me as we wait for our Lily from China. Thank you for sharing your blog with us "waiting families" & for your wonderful testimony of God's faithfulness in every way!
Love from California, Debbie

lilyswait.blogspot.com

Kim said...

Diana,
Where were you in FL? Next time if you come to Orlando, call me! Katie and I would love to meet your gems. You and Kimber take the best photos ~ I'm so jealous. Wish we all could have gone to DC. Looks like Kimber and TJ had too much fun!
Blessings,
Kim and Katiebug

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive