Monday, October 1, 2007
Madison's Surgery Update
Thanks to all of you who have left your comments here regarding Madison. Her surgery has been moved up to 7:30am tomorrow morning. I am hoping to get an update from Julie's Mom when the surgery is complete. I will post here when I know more.
Thanks for your prayers for Madison and her family!
Blessings,
Diana
Thanks for your prayers for Madison and her family!
Blessings,
Diana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(91)
-
▼
October
(17)
- Happy Halloween & 6 Month Post Placement!
- Take the time to smell the mums!
- The Family Group Pumpkin Event!
- 'Her Rubiness' all dressed up and no-where to go....
- I remember when.....
- Thankful Thursday!
- In love with a certain Ladybug!
- The Pearl's Date with Daddy!
- Funny Face!
- Sisters!
- The Beach!
- Jeans and Hats for 'Her Rubiness!'
- 5 months ago.....
- Shopping with the Big Sisters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Madison Update!
- Answered Prayer!
- Madison's Surgery Update
-
▼
October
(17)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
-
2007
(91)
- December(12)
- November(15)
-
October(17)
- Happy Halloween & 6 Month Post Placement!
- Take the time to smell the mums!
- The Family Group Pumpkin Event!
- 'Her Rubiness' all dressed up and no-where to go....
- I remember when.....
- Thankful Thursday!
- In love with a certain Ladybug!
- The Pearl's Date with Daddy!
- Funny Face!
- Sisters!
- The Beach!
- Jeans and Hats for 'Her Rubiness!'
- 5 months ago.....
- Shopping with the Big Sisters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Madison Update!
- Answered Prayer!
- Madison's Surgery Update
- September(15)
- August(10)
- July(9)
- June(5)
- April(4)
- March(4)

5 comments:
Praying Diana!
Love,
Kim
Praying for many blessings for baby Madison and for her family! Keep us updated!
Just said another prayer for Madison. Will keep praying.
It's 7:30 on Tues. right now. I will say a prayer for her.
Thanks for the update - just keep prayin', just keep prayin'.
Heather