Sunday, October 21, 2007
The Pearl's Date with Daddy!
My guess is she will be sound asleep when they get home. I can't wait to hear the details from her in the morning! A priceless night out with Daddy! It doesn't get much better than that!
-Diana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(91)
-
▼
October
(17)
- Happy Halloween & 6 Month Post Placement!
- Take the time to smell the mums!
- The Family Group Pumpkin Event!
- 'Her Rubiness' all dressed up and no-where to go....
- I remember when.....
- Thankful Thursday!
- In love with a certain Ladybug!
- The Pearl's Date with Daddy!
- Funny Face!
- Sisters!
- The Beach!
- Jeans and Hats for 'Her Rubiness!'
- 5 months ago.....
- Shopping with the Big Sisters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Madison Update!
- Answered Prayer!
- Madison's Surgery Update
-
▼
October
(17)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
-
2007
(91)
- December(12)
- November(15)
-
October(17)
- Happy Halloween & 6 Month Post Placement!
- Take the time to smell the mums!
- The Family Group Pumpkin Event!
- 'Her Rubiness' all dressed up and no-where to go....
- I remember when.....
- Thankful Thursday!
- In love with a certain Ladybug!
- The Pearl's Date with Daddy!
- Funny Face!
- Sisters!
- The Beach!
- Jeans and Hats for 'Her Rubiness!'
- 5 months ago.....
- Shopping with the Big Sisters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Madison Update!
- Answered Prayer!
- Madison's Surgery Update
- September(15)
- August(10)
- July(9)
- June(5)
- April(4)
- March(4)

13 comments:
Oh how sweet!!! He is giving her a night I am sure she will treasure forever! I would have loved a night like that with my daddy! Give him hugs from all of us moms, what a great guy! So glad he is doing better!
That is so sweet. I remember going to a concert with my friends and my Dad driving us there. He decided he didn't feel comfortable leaving so he stayed outside until the concert was over. I may still owe him for that one.
Just wanted to say I enjoy reading your blog you have such a beautiful family. I followed your journey to Ruby on My Adoption Website. We are currently waiting for our little one from China.
Karen
I knew as soon as I met Jeff that he is an INCREDIBLE girl daddy when I saw him interacting with Lindy. The world needs more husbands and daddies like him.
I know they had a super time and I'm pretty sure he wasn't the lone daddy missing the game.
Love to all of you,
Lisa
aaawww! so sweet - they both look so excited for their night out!
How special it takes a very special Dad. I have wonderful memories of special nights with my Dad (Jeff's Uncle Hank) which at 51 I still treasure more than words can explain.
SO cute! She looks so happy and so excited in her cute little outfit and her Hannah Montana T-Shirt. I think it's so sweet that Jeff took her to the concert. What a great dad.
I'm sure this is all you will be talking about for a good week or two.
Danielle
That is priceless! She looks adorable. I can't wait to hear the details too! What a great daddy!
That is so precious! I bet she had the time of her life with her daddy.
What an awesome daddy Jeff is! Ainsley looks so excited and happy in this photo. Can't wait to hear more details of the date. I'm sure they had a great time.
How adorable!! What a wonderful thing for Ainsley and her Daddy to share! I remember just loving the Harlem Globe Trotters when I was a little girl and they were coming to our town. I wanted to go so bad and my Dad surprised me and we went. It is something to this day I still look back on and just smile! :) I believe this will be the same kind of thing for Ainsley!
Oh Diana - Your heart must be so full! I wish all daddies loved their little girls the way ours do, what a wonderful world it would be.
Hope they both had a blast! She will always be blessed having a loving father (in both ways) whom she can count on!
Heather
WOW!! Lucky Ainsley! And Hannah Montana!?! Let's just say that's not as "tough" to go to as The Wiggles..I hope they BOTH had a good time!
Oh, this sounds so fun! Jeff is such a sweetie to do that. I know Ainslie will never forget this night. Let us know all about it.
Kim