Sunday, September 21, 2008

Lily Eve!!!!!


As I type, two special people are in a hotel in the Hunan Province anxiously awaiting what tomorrow brings!  Tomorrow is the day they meet the precious little girl that God has chosen to be their daughter.  Could she be more adorable?

I have never met this Mom in person, but because of this awesome journey I call adoption, we have met.  Our stories are similar.  She has an older daughter that has patiently waited to be a big sister.  There will be five years between these girls when Lily comes home.
Just like Ainsley & Ruby!  We have shared emails about what to expect when this little person completes their foursome.  It turns out that Debbie followed our Journey to Ruby Mei.   She said it encouraged her during her long wait..  What a blessing!!

Anyway, as you know I have been blessed with amazing friends near and far because of the Ruby's adoption.  I know if Debbie and I lived close to each other we would be fast friends.  I am so excited for this family!~

So, Debbie, tonight is the last night you will ever wonder about Lily!!!  Yes, your world will change tomorrow.  You will never look back.  I promise!  Your heart will be bigger!!!  I can't wait to see Miss Lily exactly where she is meant to be.  With you!!!  Happy Gotcha Eve!

Blessings,
Diana

5 comments:

jennifer said...

That is so exciting! And yes, she is absolutely adorable. I can't wait to see the gotcha day pics tomorrow!

OH MY #6 said...

what an absolutely lovely post!

Lea
xo

Anonymous said...

What a precious baby! I remember EllaKate eve and I could hardly lie in bed and wait... I can't wait to see her Lily Day tomorrow!!! What a joyous and happy day!!!
Blessings,
Sharon

Sharon said...

Every Gotcha Day is so exciting, even if I don't know them, what a precious face!!!!

Jill said...

So exciting! I would love to see pics of "Gotcha Day!". They still bring tears to my eyes! Congrats to your friend and her family!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive