Friday, February 27, 2009
Meet Kylie, Ainsley, McKenzie, Daisey & more....

This is Kylie. Jeff and I are blessed to sponsor this little girl who is currently in Foster Care in China. She has been diagnosed with a Congenital Heart Defect and like many she is waiting for a forever family! Precious Kiley has been given a chance to receive personalized loving care because of Pearl River Outreach! This morning I received their new blog! where they have photos of their Bamboo Babies!!! Check out their precious children!!!! For $35.00 per month you can help too!!!!!
I know some of you have contacted Pearl River since my last post. I hope you will continue to pray about helping one of these children with your resources. Trust me, you will be the ones who are blessed!
"And whoever welcomes a little child like this, welcomes me."
~Matthew 18:5
Have a wonderful weekend!
P.S: Over the weekend I found out that five children are in need of sponsors NOW! One of them, Jeff and I took!!! We are blessed to be sponsoring Lindsey! Now, who wants to join us and sponsor: Jamieson, Parker, Olivia & Winnie? Each child has three sponsors at $35.00 per month. There are other ways to help too. Just go to their website to learn more!!
Labels:
Pearl RIver Outreach
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(181)
-
▼
February
(13)
- Meet Kylie, Ainsley, McKenzie, Daisey & more....
- Blessings in the wait.....
- Back in the Northland.....
- Destination..... Sunny and 80 Degrees!
- 365 Project
- Wordless Wednesday!
- "You never take my picture anymore Mom"
- My Sweet Valentine's...
- Happy Valentine's Day!!!!
- 4 Word Wednesday....
- A Whole Weekend With My Valentine!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Back for now...
-
▼
February
(13)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
-
2009
(181)
- December(16)
- November(12)
- October(15)
- September(15)
- August(7)
- July(18)
- June(15)
- May(21)
- April(20)
- March(21)
-
February(13)
- Meet Kylie, Ainsley, McKenzie, Daisey & more....
- Blessings in the wait.....
- Back in the Northland.....
- Destination..... Sunny and 80 Degrees!
- 365 Project
- Wordless Wednesday!
- "You never take my picture anymore Mom"
- My Sweet Valentine's...
- Happy Valentine's Day!!!!
- 4 Word Wednesday....
- A Whole Weekend With My Valentine!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Back for now...
- January(8)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)

5 comments:
THANKS for this Diana...going to add it to my blog and search those sweet faces...
THANKS for this Diana...going to add it to my blog and search those sweet faces...
I will be sure to check out and thanks for this informative post :)
How blessed this child is. How very blessed.
How can I sponsor Hunter? Do you know where he is from?
Kathy