Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Back for now...










Hi Everyone!
I am back in blog land for a while. I can't believe the Face Book focus lately. I am amazed at the daily requests I get for "friends." (Where do you find me?) If you have reached out to me in that way, please forgive me for not being an active Face Booker! I honestly do not have the hours in my day to play there. I love this blog for The Pearl & The Ruby. I am committed to keeping this up-to-date for them!
We had a very exciting Super Bowl here! The Pearl's second commercial was aired during the third quarter!!! Very fun for her! Especially at school the next day! She has an exciting morning with Target tomorrow. Look for her in the Summer Catalog at a Hannah Montana Birthday Party!
I have two things to look forward to so I can survive this brutal winter we are experiencing in Minnesota: Arizona soon with Jeff for a long weekend!!!! And, Mexico for Spring Break. How many days until April?
Birthdays and Anniversaries have come and gone while I have been away. Happy Belated b-days to my Mom, Jenny, and sweet Ellie! And, Happy Referral Anniversaries to my friends Kim (Kate) and Heather (Hannah.)
One more month and we will be celebrating two years of seeing the face of "Her Rubiness" for the first time! What a joy! Speaking of that little joy... She has pretty much given up her nap which I am STILL grieving! But, bedtimes are going much better, and other than some nights where she has been sick in January she has done great!
I hope you enjoy some of the photos (un-edited at this point) while I was on sabbatical! Some of the pics at the cabin were taken by Liz from "Camp H."
Blessings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(181)
-
▼
February
(13)
- Meet Kylie, Ainsley, McKenzie, Daisey & more....
- Blessings in the wait.....
- Back in the Northland.....
- Destination..... Sunny and 80 Degrees!
- 365 Project
- Wordless Wednesday!
- "You never take my picture anymore Mom"
- My Sweet Valentine's...
- Happy Valentine's Day!!!!
- 4 Word Wednesday....
- A Whole Weekend With My Valentine!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Back for now...
-
▼
February
(13)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
-
2009
(181)
- December(16)
- November(12)
- October(15)
- September(15)
- August(7)
- July(18)
- June(15)
- May(21)
- April(20)
- March(21)
-
February(13)
- Meet Kylie, Ainsley, McKenzie, Daisey & more....
- Blessings in the wait.....
- Back in the Northland.....
- Destination..... Sunny and 80 Degrees!
- 365 Project
- Wordless Wednesday!
- "You never take my picture anymore Mom"
- My Sweet Valentine's...
- Happy Valentine's Day!!!!
- 4 Word Wednesday....
- A Whole Weekend With My Valentine!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Back for now...
- January(8)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)

16 comments:
Diana, I made it into the Rawsii class after this one as well...I'm hoping by then to have upgraded my camera to a Xsi.
Always love seeing Ainsley on TV...
You may find this link helpful with facebook http://www.allfacebook.com/2009/02/facebook-privacy/ . It helps with your privacy settings. Love your blog!
Kathleen
Hey, I tried getting in that class as well but I paid a deposit for the next one. Are you in it? I was sitting at my computer and the minute it came up I posted and I was about 24 down! lol.... I can't wait. Still praying for you, Kathy
Beautiful photos!! Your girls are so adorable!
Janet
Your pictures are perfect without any editing! I had to just cancel my Facebook account as I couldn't keep up with both...and keeping up with the friend requests was just getting ridiculous!
I am also on the Rawsii waiting list, but probably for the class after you guys. That is ok, as I have some big projects here to take care of in the next few months.
Praying~
Face book is so addicting and I have had the same experience as you-- tons of requests that literally could take most of my time. I sadly cant give it the time I should because I love blogging but I do try to check it a few times a week.
Love all your pics and it looks like you had a great sabatical.. I am going next to chek out the target ad you are talking about. That pearl is just a little actress and model-- love it!!!!
Christy :)
Welcome back! It always looks like you and your girls are having so much fun!!
Doggone it I missed it! I fell asleep on the game!! Do you know if it can be found on UTUBE! I would love to see Ainsley in action!!! I will be watching the excerpt from Target!!!
The girls looks as if they had a wonderful time!! WELCOME BACK!!!
I feel the same exact way about Face Book. I prefer to blog since it is essentially a digital scrapbook for our family. I don't know where all of my "friend" requests are coming from either! For now, I am trying to stay far away from Face Book!
I love all of these pictures. It looks like you have had a fun winter. You must be soooo excited for your trip to Mexico!
I always love to catch up with you sweet friend. SOunds like the pearl is VERY VERY busy, good for her. And our darling Ruby - well, though she is napless in MN, we love her anyway:) Happy for you that you have some nice getaways planned.
And now, I need to go request you as a friend on facebook:)
Love,
Heather
How cool that they showed Ainsley's ad during the Super Bowl! Almost everyone saw it I bet!
Love the pics, as always.
Jealous of your Mexico trip!
So good to have you back! LOVE your photos, no editing needed.
I had so much to comment on, but I got stuck on the word 'Mexico'...mmm! How wonderful! We were there last March and I would definitely go back in a heartbeat!
I totally hear you on the winter, it's my first with a toddler, and it is so very LONG! :)
I know what you mean..FB can be addicting. I have found that a lot of people are using it now more than their blogs. I love both but I love blogs for the pics and the stories. I definitely won't be ditching my blog either...
Beautiful children!
BTW - Don't throw out the manual...just read a little, then shoot! I am more of a hands on learner and would read about capturing movement shots, then have my kids jump & run! :) They loved it!
Love Ruby's new do!!! So cute.
Hey who is that boy with his arm around Ainsely? I better not let Harry see that!
Kim
Ahhh, so glad you are back, I don't know if you will ever know the joy and encouragement this blog brought me during the long wait for Danika. I still love checking in to see your beautiful photos of your beautiful girls. So glad Ruby is sleeping better at night, I feel your pain on that one. Sorry about the naps though. Congrats on the commercials Ainsley!