Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

The two that make me want to strive to be a better Mother every day!

Mother's Day - May 13th, 2007 - Guangzhou, China

To all the Mom's I love, Happy Mother's Day!

Blessings,
Diana

4 comments:

fleur de lis cottage said...

You were ahead of me in China only by a few days. I was in Nanchang on Mother's Day getting Ava placed in my arms.

Happy Mother's Day to you. Your girls are two beautiful blessings!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day! Wonderful memories of your time in China with your sweet Ruby!

Ashley

Tracy said...

Happy Mother's Day to a wonderful Mom - one of the best I know :)

camp h said...

Happy Mother's Day, sweet friend! You inspire me in so many ways, especially as a mommy! I hope that you had a lovely day! Love you! Liz

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive

Blog Archive