Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Now & Then - Day 2 in China

Now...
&
Then...



My Monday Night Prayer Sisters Jill & Shauna
Jeff and I had arrived in China one day before the rest of our travel group. So that day in The Hutong was a bonus!! May 5th was the official beginning of our AWAA touring. They did a fabulous job moving us from place to place. We had so much fun as a couple enjoying China! It was a very special time for us. While it was difficult to leave Ainsley back home, we knew it was the best decision for our family. She was loved and happy, and we were thrilled to be alone as a couple exploring a foreign land. It truly was an adventure while we waited a few more days for Ruby Tuesday! We posted about this fun day here!
Labels:
Beijing,
Ruby Tuesday Anniversary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(181)
-
▼
May
(21)
- Her Rubiness Takes the Ice!!
- Our Fun Blind (PLAY) Date!
- Ruby Notes....
- Up North - Season 4 Has Begun!
- Sharon & Hudson
- Four Little Words!
- Blessed by The Peanuts!!!!
- Delayed in MSP!!!
- Heading South...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- The Graduate!
- All About Ainsley!
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Then & Now! - Day 2 with Her Rubiness!
- Celebrating Ruby Tuesday!
- Now & Then - One day away from Ruby Tuesday!
- Now & Then - Day 3 in China
- Now & Then - Day 2 in China
- Now & Then.... Day 1 in China!
- Two Years Ago Today.....
- A VERY special place called New Day!
-
▼
May
(21)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
-
2009
(181)
- December(16)
- November(12)
- October(15)
- September(15)
- August(7)
- July(18)
- June(15)
-
May(21)
- Her Rubiness Takes the Ice!!
- Our Fun Blind (PLAY) Date!
- Ruby Notes....
- Up North - Season 4 Has Begun!
- Sharon & Hudson
- Four Little Words!
- Blessed by The Peanuts!!!!
- Delayed in MSP!!!
- Heading South...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- The Graduate!
- All About Ainsley!
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Then & Now! - Day 2 with Her Rubiness!
- Celebrating Ruby Tuesday!
- Now & Then - One day away from Ruby Tuesday!
- Now & Then - Day 3 in China
- Now & Then - Day 2 in China
- Now & Then.... Day 1 in China!
- Two Years Ago Today.....
- A VERY special place called New Day!
- April(20)
- March(21)
- February(13)
- January(8)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)

5 comments:
i remember your posts from china like it was yesterday. i followed your journey like a true blog-stalker....and each day you gave me HOPE for my Lily!! i can never thank you enough for sharing your journey with the world. truly, the Lord used you to bring my Lily home to us.
I'm really lovin' you then and now posts. I can't get over how much Ruby has changed!! It must seem like just yesterday to you both, and at the same you probably can't remember what life was like without HRH Ruby!!
OK...it's just TOO COOL if you really met Ruby on a Tuesday....how neat is that?!!
I wanted to ask you....Did you find using 'my adoption' website easier than posting yourself from China??
OX~Tami
I love the now and then pics. I love remembering our China trip, and also remembering those that I followed so closely and gave me such hope at that time - such as yours.
Di~I was just cleaning out old emails and I have some from right before you left for China and then it dawned on me that your Ruby day is the same day as Lindy's birthday. Then I popped over here to see you are already amidst a Now and Then tribute. I am happy to relive all the emotions again.
Love you!
Lisa
Oh so sweet to see these photos again:)