Monday, June 22, 2009
Belated Happy Father's Day!





Thanks to the Father's and Grandfather's in our lives! You have blessed us greatly! We love you!~Diana, Ainsley & Ruby Mei
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(181)
-
▼
June
(15)
- Shore Dinner!!!!
- The Pearl!
- Playing in Manual...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Belated Happy Father's Day!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- VBS
- The Pearl's Birthday!
- Celebrating 10 Years and an 8th Birthday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Chef Ruby!
- Pearly Whites!!!
- Pachebel's Ballerina!
- So Long Front Teeth and So Long 2nd Grade!!
- The Beautiful Bouquet!
-
▼
June
(15)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
-
2009
(181)
- December(16)
- November(12)
- October(15)
- September(15)
- August(7)
- July(18)
-
June(15)
- Shore Dinner!!!!
- The Pearl!
- Playing in Manual...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Belated Happy Father's Day!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- VBS
- The Pearl's Birthday!
- Celebrating 10 Years and an 8th Birthday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Chef Ruby!
- Pearly Whites!!!
- Pachebel's Ballerina!
- So Long Front Teeth and So Long 2nd Grade!!
- The Beautiful Bouquet!
- May(21)
- April(20)
- March(21)
- February(13)
- January(8)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)

11 comments:
Diana,
I hope you framed that last picture for Jeff! It was so sweet.
Blessings,
Robin
GORGEOUS pics, Diana!! Wow, I am sure just having a picture of all the beautiful ladies in his life is the best Father's Day gift around :)
Big hugs!
These pictures are precious! 3 VERY beautiful girls!!
Thank you for the photos of Jeff and Grandpa's girls. What a joy your love of photography has been to the whole family, especially to those of us who are so far away.
Love,
Mother & Dad
The pictures are absolutly beautiful!! I am soooo impressed. What a perfect last picture of the three of you-- perfect!!!
Hugs,
Christy
Such beautiful pics...love them! Hope your hubby had a great Father's Day :)
Great pictures of you and the girls!! I one with Ainsley on your back is an awesome shot of you both.
Blessings, Ashley
I agree - that last pic is a framer! They all are! Such beautiful girls. I love Ainsley's hair.
Just had to tell you that I LOVE these pictures! I love the lines in that first one of the girls, and I love the bokeh in the one of Ruby in the grass!
Love all the beautiful photos!
You and your children are truly beautiful! These pictures are remarkable and so gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!