Friday, June 12, 2009
Celebrating 10 Years and an 8th Birthday!
Ten years ago today, Jeff and I were married in an evening wedding in Nashville, TN. It was a small and beautiful celebration at the home of one of our dear friends. This is the cover of our wedding invitation...





One of my favorite photos from that day. Look how handsome he is!

Keith's yard was a site to behold. A Master Gardner's Masterpiece!
When I look back at that day, I have such wonderful memories. It was un-traditional, lovely, and perfect wedding for us. It was the beginning of quite a life together. God clearly knew what He was doing when he brought us together. He had a plan that would un-fold distinctly in a few short years! It started with a beautiful little girl, named Ainsley Kathryn being born on June 12, 2001 at 7:55pm. Yes, she came into this world on 6-12 at 6 pounds, 12oz and at 18.5" long on our second wedding anniversary! What a blessing she is! Happy 8th Birthday Ainsley! We love you!

Celebrating 8 with a new sassy hair-doo!
I am grateful for ten years with a man who loves me, respects me, and always puts God and his family first! I love you honey! I look forward to the adventures of the next ten years!
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11
Love,
Diana
Labels:
Ainsley,
Wedding Anniversary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(181)
-
▼
June
(15)
- Shore Dinner!!!!
- The Pearl!
- Playing in Manual...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Belated Happy Father's Day!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- VBS
- The Pearl's Birthday!
- Celebrating 10 Years and an 8th Birthday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Chef Ruby!
- Pearly Whites!!!
- Pachebel's Ballerina!
- So Long Front Teeth and So Long 2nd Grade!!
- The Beautiful Bouquet!
-
▼
June
(15)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
-
2009
(181)
- December(16)
- November(12)
- October(15)
- September(15)
- August(7)
- July(18)
-
June(15)
- Shore Dinner!!!!
- The Pearl!
- Playing in Manual...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Belated Happy Father's Day!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- VBS
- The Pearl's Birthday!
- Celebrating 10 Years and an 8th Birthday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Chef Ruby!
- Pearly Whites!!!
- Pachebel's Ballerina!
- So Long Front Teeth and So Long 2nd Grade!!
- The Beautiful Bouquet!
- May(21)
- April(20)
- March(21)
- February(13)
- January(8)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)

28 comments:
Happy 10th Anniversary!! :)
...you both looked gorgeous on your wedding day!
And Happy 8th Birthday to the "Pearl"...it's no question where her beauty comes from!
What a beautiful bride and groom! And I love the cake!!
Ainsley's hair looks GREAT!!! What a doll!
Happy Anniversary to you and Jeff! Brent and I will be celebrating 10 years in 2 weeks. Isn't unbelievable how quickly the time goes, but yet, how much has occurred in our lives?
Also, to Miss Ainsley, I love the new hair cut and many blessings and good wishes for today and the upcoming year. Happy Birthday!
Happy Anniversary Jeff & Diana! Happy Birthday Miss Pearl! Love the new do! Beautiful!
Oh, this post is so touching!! Feelin' the love!!!
Happy 10 years to you both, and Happy #8 to you, Ainsley.....you look fabulous in your new do;-).
OX~Tam
Happy Anniversary! Loving the wedding pics. Looks like such a special day.
Also loving "The Pearl's" new 'do!
Happy Birthday to a beautiful girl with the best smile ever!
Happy anniversary to you! What a special day June 12th is!
What a beautiful family you have!!! Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday, Ainsley!!!
WOW!! Lots to celebrate at your house :)
What a LOVELY wedding you had, you BOTH look positively radiant!!
And a big happy birthday to your birthday girl... how is it that she seems so grown up all of a sudden?
Happy Anniversary! You two make such a lovely couple.
Happy birthday to your sweet Ainsley -- love her new "do"!
Have a great weekend!
Janet
Happy Anniversary to the happy couple and Happy Birthday to the birthday girl with a great new haircut. Love it!
Happy Anniversary to you and Jeff! Happy Birthday to Ainsley!! I can relate to the anniversary/baby thing- Cooper was born on our anniversary! It is so special to us! I always joke to my Jeff that now he really cannot ever forget our anniversary :) Enjoy your special day!!
Happy Anniversary, What a beautiful family you and your husband have. Love Ainsley's new doo. Have a great weekend
Happy 10th Anniversary and Happy
8th Birthday Ainsley!! I just love weddding stories!! I just love how perfectly Ainsley arrived on your Anniversary date! How special and unique as that!!
PS OMG Ainsley looks gorgeous w/her new hairdo! I LOVE IT!!! Enjoy your birthday sweetheart!!
Happy Anniversary! Beautiful pictures of the wedding too!!
Happy Birthday "Pearl"!
Happy 10 years to a beautiful couple - inside and out.
And happy 8th birthday to Ainsley! Wow - 8 already!!???
Congratulations Diana! Ours is on Sunday....12 years married. Amazing how FAST time goes!
Happy Birthday Ainsley!
Happy Anniversary to you both!!
I hope you all have a wonderful celebration as a family!!
Blessings, Ashley
You were truly blessed on this day! Congratulations and Happy Birthday Ainsley!
Happy Anniversary!!
Beautiful pictures and the cake looks so yummy.
I love Ainsley's new do!!
Blessings,
Robin
Happy anniversary! I love reading about how much people love each other.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Ainsley hair. She is gorgeous. The new haircut makes her look a bit older.
Mandi
beautiful!
Congrats! You and Jeff and simply beautiful people. I love coming to visit your blog. It makes me feel so good inside and the music is wonderful. I get lost in the pictures of your beautiful Pearl & Ruby.
I love your photos. My daughter is waiting and waiting for her referral. Could you please let me know what camera you use and also the lens. We are shopping around for a new SLR. Your girls are precious and I look forward to new pictures of them.
Susan
Happy Anniversary. And Happy Birthday to the Pearl -- love the new do, so cute!
Happy 10th Anniversary to you and Jeff, and a most beautiful birthday with for the Pearl!
Happy Belated Anniversary to you and Happy Belated Birthday to Ainsley!! You haven't aged a bit in 10 years!!
Well if you weren't and still are the cutest couple!! Happy (belated) 10 year anniversary!!! Sounds like you had a perfect anniversary!!!
Happy Birthday to sweet Ainsley - Love the do!!!!!