Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Just the Girls!

We had a very fun vacation day yesterday visiting some friends who have a cabin close to us.  Barb and I met in college and we have re-connected in the past year through BSF.  She was my BSF Leader and we had an amazing year.  We got our families together over the 4th and had a great time.    Barb and Ellie were up north alone, and so they called us for "play date" yesterday.  It was so fun to get together again.   Thanks Barb and Ellie for a great day!!!!  We loved your cabin, and we loved spending time with you!










Blessings,

10 comments:

Adele said...

Sweet pictures of precious girls. Love all of the pics and glad you had a great day with your friend.

The Oswalds said...

Great Pictures! I love Ruby's watermelon suit!

TanyaLea said...

Great photos!...did you really have that much sun up there yesterday?! Lucky you!!...it was a strange weather day just one hour SW...on and off rain which eventually turned into evening storms. But the showers are always nice for the lawn!! Have a blessed stay at the cabin. We are itching to head up north, but too much going on right now. Hopefully in a couple of weeks!! :)

Take Care!
~Tanya

Love Being A Nonny said...

There is nothing like time spent with a girlfriend!! The pictures are so good...as always! All of the girls are PRECIOUS!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time. Ruby's watermelon suit is too cute:)

Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week and weekend, Ashley

Snowflowers Mum said...

such sweet photos!

Jaciromer said...

Hey Diana, haven't visited you in awhile. You're girls are so beautiful and big. Love, Jaci

Jaciromer said...

Hey Diana, I haven't visited in awhile. You're girls are beautiful and big! Time flys. Love, Jaci

Jaren said...

I love your pictures! Please, if you get a chance, post where you got that adorable watermelon swimming suit. My Gracie needs one too! Love Lisa and Gracie :)

snekcip said...

What beautiful pictures!! Ellie is gorgeous, as is your girls!


I commented on Ruby's bathing suit on the Mammarazi site, I love that picture of her!!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive