Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(181)
-
▼
July
(18)
- Happy Birthday Ruby Mei!
- "Tea with Ruby" Party
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings.....
- "Little Katie" Sleepover and New Day Raffle!!
- Madison!
- Thankful Thursday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Veggies!!!
- The Caddy in her...
- Ruby Models Her New Jacket!
- Happy Birthdays Jeff and Caymus!!!
- Just the Girls!
- Up North with our Pals!
- And The Fishing Trophy Goes To.....
- Happy Independence Day!!!
- A Photo "Op-portunity!"
- Thanks Ainsley!!!
- Wordless Wednesday!
-
▼
July
(18)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
-
2009
(181)
- December(16)
- November(12)
- October(15)
- September(15)
- August(7)
-
July(18)
- Happy Birthday Ruby Mei!
- "Tea with Ruby" Party
- Ruby Tuesday Ramblings.....
- "Little Katie" Sleepover and New Day Raffle!!
- Madison!
- Thankful Thursday!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Veggies!!!
- The Caddy in her...
- Ruby Models Her New Jacket!
- Happy Birthdays Jeff and Caymus!!!
- Just the Girls!
- Up North with our Pals!
- And The Fishing Trophy Goes To.....
- Happy Independence Day!!!
- A Photo "Op-portunity!"
- Thanks Ainsley!!!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- June(15)
- May(21)
- April(20)
- March(21)
- February(13)
- January(8)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)


14 comments:
The light on her hair is lovely. I love that smile and the twinkle in her eyes. Nice job!
P.S. It's still Tuesday here.
Always those beautiful lips and precious nose!! (not to mention those fabulous almond eyes which of course I'm partial to)
What a beautiful photo....the light, and the subject, are both gorgeous!
Ruby's hair is getting so long. I love it.
Wat a beautiful little girl. Mylee has the same life jacket. Oh, and the jacket you posted about from Target, Mylee has that as well. It looks like our girls have the same taste I clothing (or at least their mom's do).
Hugs,
Mandi
Looks like Little Miss Sunshine!!
Blessings,
Robin
Beautiful picture!
What a beautiful little girl she is! My Sophie looked up at the computer just now and said "That is me!", I told her that it was Ruby and she was so excited that "she has brown hair just like me!".
I know I don't comment often, but I just love all your photography. I had to pass on the last Rawsii class but hope to do the next one... I am guessing that you loved it!
Oh, how I hope to be able to meet and squeeze Miss Ruby someday!! AWAA is having a reunion in October you know...
She is absolutely precious! Both of your girls are just beautiful and look so happy.
So sweet!
Oh how pretty!...she just SHINES!! :)
Hugs to you!
~Tanya
I love this picture!!! She is precious!
Love,
Heather