Thursday, September 10, 2009
Lunch with the Little Ladies!
I will let the pictures tell the story of our precious day yesterday. Bridget and I took Ruby and Lucy shopping and out to lunch.... They crack me up!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(181)
-
▼
September
(15)
- My New Awesome "Job"!!!!
- My Rock Band!!
- Prayers for Madison.. Update #2
- Wordless Wednesday!
- He Does Answer Our Prayers!...
- "It Was A Wonderful Day!"
- Her Rubiness Started Pre-School Today!!
- Lucy's Birthday!
- Lunch with the Little Ladies!
- 50 Years Ago!!!
- The Neighborhood Play!
- Ruby in the City!
- Ruby's Turn!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- City Girl!!!
-
▼
September
(15)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
- 2010 (182)
-
2009
(181)
- December(16)
- November(12)
- October(15)
-
September(15)
- My New Awesome "Job"!!!!
- My Rock Band!!
- Prayers for Madison.. Update #2
- Wordless Wednesday!
- He Does Answer Our Prayers!...
- "It Was A Wonderful Day!"
- Her Rubiness Started Pre-School Today!!
- Lucy's Birthday!
- Lunch with the Little Ladies!
- 50 Years Ago!!!
- The Neighborhood Play!
- Ruby in the City!
- Ruby's Turn!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- City Girl!!!
- August(7)
- July(18)
- June(15)
- May(21)
- April(20)
- March(21)
- February(13)
- January(8)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)

16 comments:
Seriously -- could they be any cuter?! What a fun outing with the girls!
They look so cute shopping together -- like a couple of little old ladies -- but much much younger! What a couple of adorable girls!
Janet
PRECIOUS!!
Oh those little ladies - could they be any funnier (or cuter)? It was a perfect girls day out!!! We look forward to many more!! I can picture them now walking on Michigan Avenue with their little purses hand in hand:)
Here's to a good day friend!
~B
I read your blog frequently, but rarely post. This time I had to - could they be any cuter together? Just adorable!
Looks like a fun outings for both moms and girls!
I love this post! Hope you are well and looking foward to seeing you on Saturday!
They have the right idea...shopping and lunch with a girlfriend!! How cute they are!!
They have the right idea...shopping and lunch with a girlfriend!! How cute they are!!
Precious photos!
Thinking of you, and sending you a big hug (((()))))!
T
Oh just WAY to cute!!!
Oh my goodness, that is so cute. Their little purses just crack me up!!
So sweet. I have to ask. When you are out - do people ask if they are sisters? We get that a lot when we are out with a certain little friend of Muriel's!
This is so stink'in cute, it just made me giggle! :) I agree with Janet...they look like mini-grannies with their little 'bags'...LOVE IT!!
Hugs,
Tanya
oh my word ... the cuteness is totally off the charts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Absolutely adorable! So sweet!!!!! Great shots, girl!
Too cute for words, that's all I have to say!