Monday, September 7, 2009

The Neighborhood Play!





I love having creative friends.  They put together the fun events and parties, and I show up to take pictures!!!  Seriously, my neighbor Kristi does a wonderful job of putting together fun things for our kids.  Tonight was the second annual "Back to School" play.  The majority of children where we live start tomorrow!  It was a fun night for all the "Busy Bugs" in our hood!

Thanks Kristi & Paul for hosting and for including The Pearl & The Ruby!

Blessings,

6 comments:

Lori Lynn said...

The girls look so adorable. What wonderful pictures you took. Stunning! What a fun way to spend time with friends!

Five in Finland said...

Would you mind sharing what kind of camera and lens you use? Your photos are SO clear and sharp.

Mary

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

What fun!!! My neighbors probably think I'm a total hermit but then again we don't have fun stuff like this going on...

Glad you got some good play in before school.

Love you~
Lisa

Casey said...

What an adorable idea!!

Jenny said...

Okay, the top picture is just precious! Frame it! I have a feeling Ainsley won't want to wear wings for much longer (if she's anything like Hannah). They are growing up so fast. Thanks for sharing your fabulous photos, once again!

Laura said...

Loved the photos as always, expecially the one of Miss Ruby and her wings! You do so many fun things with your girls!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive