Sunday, September 20, 2009

He Does Answer Our Prayers!...



No words for this post, other than to say I am so thankful that God picked me to be their Mom and Jeff to be their Dad.  We have had an amazing weekend where it is clear that God answers prayers.  Not always in the way we want... Sometimes he closes doors...  But, I learned today, that "we spend so much time looking at the closed door, we don't see the open one!"

Going in to tomorrow looking for double french doors that are wide open!  :)

Blessings,

9 comments:

Lori Lynn said...

Gorgeous pictures of your girls!

Tami said...

PTL!!!!

snekcip said...

I often have to remind myself time and time again! I often remind myself that "doors will close", but their are always "windows" to every situation.

Yes God does answers prayers in HIS TIME and not ours. He is always an ON TIME GOD!

Beautiful post, beautiful girls, beautiful outlook on life.

3 Peanuts said...

I am so proud to be your friend. know you will see beauty when you look through those doors. I love you and your family Di!

Denise said...

Hugs my friend~

Dan and Karen said...

A beautiful post Di. Thirteen years ago I was faced the hard reality that "No" is also an answer to prayer...not the one I wanted but it was the answer God chose for my life at that time.

Because of that "no" in my life then, I now have Dan and Danika and am blessed beyond measure. I miss what I had back then and wish it had not been taken away, more than words can ever say, but I am who I am today and have the blessings I have today because of it.

Blessings and hugs to you, Diana & family. Your family is amazing and beautiful.

TanyaLea said...

Well spoken, my friend! :) And you truly are SO blessed to be the mama to your beautiful "gems"... they are PRECIOUS indeed!!

Mimi's Toes said...

Oh wow, I really needed this post, with the trials that I have faced lately. Thanks for your inspirational blog, and I never get tired of smiling at your beautiful girls...they are a breath of fresh air!

Sharon said...

So behind on my bloggy friends but you have been in my prayers and many thoughts the last couple weeks. In the midst of your "no" I am excited to see what walks through your double french doors!!! Love you!

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive