Friday, November 20, 2009

The Great Gobbler Get Together!!!!




I love Pre-School Events!!!! They are so darn cute.. The kids get so excited, especially Her Rubiness! Wednesday, I was invited to join my precious daughter at "The Great Gobbler Get Together!" One could describe it as a three year old feast with turkey sandwiches, mashed potatoes and the very best pumpkin pudding I have ever had. Made by Ruby's class!!!!

It has been such a blessing to have a front row seat to watch her embrace school. I know the teachers are enjoying "little miss bubbly" too! They describe her as the girl with the ready smile that skips everywhere she goes!!! I love that about her too!

I look forward to next year's "Great Gobbler Get Together" with two pre-schoolers!!!!

So much to be thankful for!

Blessings,

10 comments:

Ani said...

Ruby is such a happy child! I love her smile!

Mandi said...

I love the turkey in the background. Emma brought home a turkey feather a couple of weeks ago and we had to decorate it for their classroom turkey.

Ruby is so so cute. And by the way, I too will have two pre-schoolers next year. OH MY!!!!

snekcip said...

Awwww I could just GOBBLE her up!!! Too cute!!!svercha

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh, I LOVe that giant turkey with all the different feathers. if I was motivated or crafty, I'd have my peeps make one for the house :) Maybe add another feather every year!

I can see from Ruby's pictures that she is bubbly & sweet - I am sure she spreads joy wherever she goes! Next year will be double the fun!

W,M,M,A Davis said...

I love your last line . . . "With 2 pre-schoolers!" We can't wait till you're able to share more details. No news from us yet. In line, and waiting on God's timing! (And we haven't made it public knowledge yet, either.)
Merrie

De Lucchi Family Treasures said...

Your ruby is adorable, love the happiness shining from her face. Great blog, great getting to know you.
Love Jules
xxxx
delucchifamilytreasures.blogspot.com/

Courtney said...

So cute. I taught preschool about 10 years ago and it was so much fun. The simplist things excite them!

3 Peanuts said...

so sweet:)

Unknown said...

Hello Diana!!! It has been so long and I am so thrilled to see your lovely girls all smiling and happy. I see you have been busy.:) Congratulations and happy Thanksgiving.

All our love,

Alyson and Paige

Wendy said...

So cute! I love the turkey hats. Ruby is BEAUTIFUL with a gorgeous, joyful smile. Hope you have a great holiday

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive