Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Shop, Sponsor, Help!!!!!

Well by now you know I have a heart for orphans. Today I have three ways you can help and get involved during this joyous time of the year where it is about giving back to others!
I know why God led me to Pearl River. It is the perfect fit for my passion, adoption! We had six Bamboo Babies adopted in the past few weeks!! When that happens tiny blessings move out, and tiny blessings move in.. And, I have the awesome job of making sure ALL of these precious children are having their needs met! You can go HERE and see who needs a family to help give them the love they need this year! So they too can have a chance for a future with their forever family!
Secondly, over at PRO we are also raising funds (goal of $1000) to bless 88 little babies in Changsha with care packages of goodies... You can donate through PayPal or send items directly to the Meadows Family. You can go HERE to help!
Lastly, someone very special to me is hosting an auction for an Orphan's Wish. Jenn and her husband Joe host "My Adoption Websites." This amazing auction begins today. You may recognize some Pearl/Ruby dresses over there! (Scroll way down for details)
So, let the sponsoring and shopping begin!!!!
Bless you and thank you for caring about these children too!
Hugs,
Labels:
PRO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-

3 comments:
Diana I must have been under a rock for a few weeks! I am just learning about your wonderful news! I am so happy for your family! What a blessing! Can't wait to hear more!!!
it is truly a wonderful thing when these babes get adopted, making room for more to be sponsored. Thank you for answering the call, not only to adopt, but to help those left behind. it will change their lives forever!
Congrats on your new daughter! I love your commitment and passion to seeing "the least of these" cared for.
Kelly
nsn LID 7/23/2007
moved to sn program 3/2009
still waiting to be matched