Monday, November 2, 2009
Weekend Extras!...




We had a fun night celebrating Halloween with Camp H! Ruby definitely had fun trick-or-treating this year. Gone is the shy little girl who only went to a few houses in 2008! This year she went last and held her pumpkin out for one more piece! :) Seriously, how would you resist?
The girls had fun dressing as Flapper/Go Go Girl/Twins!! Purple may be my new favorite color for both of them!
If you have time today, please jump over to Pearl River and see what some of our wonderful sponsors are doing for our Bamboo Babies! And, how you can help bring smiles to the faces of our children during the holidays!
Have a great Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
So Long September~1 week ago
-
Our Wedding Rehearsal1 month ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living10 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"12 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-

15 comments:
Ok, I'd give Ruby (and Ainsley) the whole bag of candy with those smiles!!
Danika was the shy one this year and even thought she had to put a piece of candy back if she got another piece.
Love the Pearl River blog!
Karen
Adorable little 'Flapper' girls... and they do look "pretty in purple"!! :)
Those dresses are gorgeous! And so are the girls! How sweet they look. I am so glad they weren't shy this year.
Hey friend~
Just catching up on your blog since I've been out of touch for a while. The girls looked adorable and it sounds like they had loads of fun.
Your posts are always amazing and I'm sure you were such a blessing to the families you photographed.
Hope things are going well. We're just swamped here and I can't even begin to think about how I'm going to make it these next few weeks...
Miss our frequent chats. I'll try to call soon because I want to hear more, more, more...
Love you~
Lis
Totally cute!
Ainsley and Ruby look great!! Love the purple on both of them. How cute that they dressed alike.
The girls look darling in their outfits!
So cute! Happy Halloween!
Too cute! Glad they had fun.
Love the Little Flappers! They are gorgeous!
Oh my are they sweet. I hope the girls had a blast on Halloween.
Those are the two cutest flappers I have ever seen! Glad you guys had a fun Halloween! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!
~B
Great costumes!! I love that they match :)
OH NO!! I missed this update! Now aren't they the most ADORABLE Flapper girls!!! Love the costume and YES, purple is definitely their color!
They are both so adorable!