Friday, June 18, 2010

So Much To Smile About Today!

65 comments:

Ashley and Mike said...

Wow, she has always been gorgeous, but this picture is a true testament to how skilled a dental surgeon she had. She looks so happy and is so stunning. I hope that her mouth feels better soon! make sure you send the dentist that picture!

Laurie said...

Perfect title today! How true! Gosh, she is just SO darling!

Wendy in OH said...

What a beautiful child she is.
Blessings,
Wendy in OH

Dianne said...

Wow, they did a fabulous job. She seems like a trooper, and such a blessing to your beautiful family.

Sherry said...

WOW -- what a smile!!!! Still adorable as ever but seeing those pearly whites is amazing!!! I think her smile is wider now too.

Heidi said...

Awww they did a great job, and so wonderful to see her smiling after all that pain! Beautiful girl!

Stefanie said...

WHAT?!? Wow!! AMAZING!!
And she was and IS gorgeous :)

The Oswalds said...

So glad everything went so well, the transfusion and the surgery! She looks beautiful as always and her new smile is stunning! Have been thinking of you all and praying for you alot this week. Hope Miss Sienna feels great soon!

love,
Shauna

Football and Fried Rice said...

NO WAY!!!!!! I sure wish her foster family could see this smile too! Of course, Sienna was gorgeous before - SO happy to see her smiling POST surgery!!!!

Happy Father's Day weekend!

Football and Fried Rice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth said...

THat is awesome!! Wow!!! She is so stinking cute!!!

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

WOW!!!! What fantastic dental work!!!

Just GORGEOUS!!!!!

Jenn said...

Wow!!!! The dentist did such a fabulous job!! What does she think??

Love her beautiful smile...before and after!

Staci said...

Amazing! She's beautiful as always :)

Kim said...

Absolutely Gorgeous Pearly Whites!!

Shari U said...

NO WAY!!! I knew she was going in for some dental surgery, but I had no idea! She's a beautiful little and she just became even more beautiful! WoW!

my3 kids said...

What a BEAUTIFUL smile Sienna has. Such a beautiful girl she is:)

the meaklims said...

She's stunning!

Glad to see all went well.

Jill

Donna said...

She looks even more beautiful than she did before!!
Glad all went well,
Blessings to you!!

Pink Velvet Mommy said...

I hope she feels better really soon! What a beautiful smile to go with a beautiful girl:)

Awesome what doctors and dentists can do!!

What does Sienna think??

Chris said...

Simply beautiful!!!

I am so happy for her!

Love Being A Nonny said...

She was always gorgeous! This is just icing on the cake!

Shower of blessings! said...

Glad that everything went well. God is good! She is so precious! Blessings, Diana

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Completely precious before and after! I remember you saying you looked forward to Friday when all was said and done... it is here and you can relax now!!! hope you all have the best of weekends!
Blessings!

Sister Kim said...

What a most touching photo...I think you need to show this photo off on your header...

Kate said...

Her smile has lightened up everyone it touched since we first saw her...but her "new" smile is stunning. She looks wonderful! So glad you are on the other side of this surgery. Beautiful all around!

Jodee said...

Oh my word! Her dentist did an amazing job! She has the sweetest little smile!

Kim said...

So beautiful...as always!
Kim

Paige said...

Oh my word, she is even more gorgeous and I did not think that possible, such a sweet looking child!!!!!!

Sherri said...

A picture really IS worth a thousand words isn't it?
Sherri

Kristi said...

Beautiful!! I'd like to know if Sienna is happy with her post surgery pearly whites...
I bet she's just thrilled!

Bailey said...

Oh my gosh!!! What a beautiful smile. I am so happy for all of you. She definitely has so much to smile about... all the time! Congratulations!

Snowflowers Mum said...

what a transformation! She looks beautiful and I'm sure she feels it too!

Taylor said...

I love her new smile. She is such a beautiful little girl. All 3 of your daughters are beautiful.

Grandma Shelley said...

She is stunning! She has always been such a doll, but, this only enhanced her smile. What a doll!

emilyb said...

She has always been BEAUTIFUL but those pearly whites are shining now!! She looks gorgeous (but always has)!!!

Kim said...

WOW!
The gift of a smile is priceless!
Praising Him from Hong Kong!
Kim

twoandlu said...

Wow!!! Beautiful!!!

Ashley said...

Wow. What an amazing job!

3 Peanuts said...

Sienna has always had a beautiful smile because she radiates joy and love not only from her mouth but from her eyes and her whole being. Now her smile matches the emotion she was always trying to convey. She is stunningly gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love her new haircut too. I hope you get a well deserved little relaxation this weekend.

Love,
Kim

Twinkletoes said...

Stunning both before and after. I am so relieved she did so well! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

She's beautiful! So happy it all turned out well for her! I'm sure she is happy it's over too!
~Kimberly
www.stinkerpinker.com

Beth said...

AMAZING!

Curt, Pam, Ryan and Carissa said...

Absolutely beautiful. I have always thought she had a precious smile. The dentist did an awesome job!! I too have a beautiful little Spicy Girl from Yueyang City SWI in the Hunan Province.

Again, she is a beautiful little girl!!

runninggal said...

WOW! I just had to stare at the computer for a few minutes before I posted!!! That is AMAZING!!! Sienna was always beautiful but that is just amazing! I don't know what I was expecting but not that! You can see it in her face how happy she is!!

God bless and have a great weekend!!!

Teresa said...

Oh my goodness ~ your little princess has always been gorgeous however that little smile is just priceless!! We're thrilled everything went so well:)

Casey said...

So beautiful!! Glad she is feeling better!

Natalie said...

Beautiful as always! So glad things went well.

Sharon said...

Just checking in but had in both in my mind on surgery day and said prayers! WHAT a beauty...hard to believe she could get any more beutiful! Glad all went well. So sad I didn't get to see you all!

jennifer said...

What a doll!! She is beautiful. I know you are so glad to have this week behind you. Her hair looks so soft and sweet. Hope you have a great weekend. Can't wait to catch up!!

Austyn said...

Wow such a cutie... Look at those Beautiful Pearly Whites! She is a doll! So glad surgery went well! Have a great summer! :)

fleur de lis cottage said...

Beautiful before and beautiful now! Gorgeous smile!

3 Countries 1 Love said...

Just beautiful!!

ellieshine said...

Beautiful! God is so faithful - What a blessing Sienna was able to keep her top teeth!

Sara said...

Oh how prety Sienna's new smile is!!! It reminds me of when our little one had her dental surgery - she didn't have quite as much damage before, but the after look, and the caps are so much the same. So happy things went so well!
Sara :)

Danielle Moss said...

Beautiful as always,, but that smile is even brighter now! Looks amazing!!!!

Danielle Moss said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi said...

That is one BEAUTIFUL smile! It looks like she had a wonderful dental surgeon.

And I am amazed that she looks that happy just one day after going through quite a lot. I'm sure it helps to have a family to love on her.

sierrasmom said...

I agree with everyone...she was beautiful before but ...oh...what a smile now!!!!
Kathie

Jenny said...

little sweetheart.

Amy P. said...

She was always breath takingingly beautiful but this pic literally took my breath away! She looks so proud. SO happy for you all!

Bridget said...

I didn't realize a beautiful girl could get any prettier! It's not just her pretty smile but all of the joy in it that brings a smile to my face. I can't wait to see that beauty in person-we are counting the days!

TanyaLea said...

Sweet little hunny!! I bet she is just so proud of her new teeth, too... I'm guessing you will have a hard time wiping that gorgeous smile off her face... though, why would you want to?!?! ;)

She's absolutely stunning! Always was, and shining even brighter now... God is GOOD!!! <><

M3 said...

Oh I am so glad the surgery went well!!! What a beautiful new smile for a beautiful sweetheart.

To The Moon and Back said...

Oh Diana, she looks precious! What a lovely smile:)

No Hands But Ours

Blog Archive