Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(182)
-
▼
July
(16)
- A Photo Shoot with Ruby!
- Can you help some precious children today?
- Wordless Wednesday!!
- A Big Sunday for Ainsley!!
- Sienna's Birthday!
- Happy 5th Birthday Sienna Grace!
- Two Birthdays At Our House Today!
- For All our Texas Friends and Family!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Summer Days...
- Sienna Update...
- A Special Tribute...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- 4th Of July!
- Beach Day in Pictures!
- A Long Way From Hengshan...
-
▼
July
(16)
Blogs I Try to Keep Up With!
-
God's Got Her3 weeks ago
-
Melting into July~4 weeks ago
-
Destin Day 45 years ago
-
-
The Fourth7 years ago
-
What I have read lately7 years ago
-
-
{Happy Birthday to you...}8 years ago
-
-
Flood Part 4: Shelter Living9 years ago
-
-
Celebrating 2 Years With "Sweet Colin"11 years ago
-
Hilton Head ~ 201412 years ago
-
-
DON'T EVER QUIT !!!12 years ago
-
Adoption
Blog Archive
- 2014 (10)
- 2013 (57)
- 2012 (153)
- 2011 (205)
-
2010
(182)
- December(18)
- November(12)
- October(9)
- September(15)
- August(12)
-
July(16)
- A Photo Shoot with Ruby!
- Can you help some precious children today?
- Wordless Wednesday!!
- A Big Sunday for Ainsley!!
- Sienna's Birthday!
- Happy 5th Birthday Sienna Grace!
- Two Birthdays At Our House Today!
- For All our Texas Friends and Family!
- Wordless Wednesday!
- Summer Days...
- Sienna Update...
- A Special Tribute...
- Wordless Wednesday!
- 4th Of July!
- Beach Day in Pictures!
- A Long Way From Hengshan...
- June(16)
- May(13)
- April(16)
- March(27)
- February(10)
- January(18)
- 2009 (181)
- 2008 (179)
- 2007 (91)


































18 comments:
I love the pictures. The three girls seem like they have always been sister, and I guess they have been in the plans of God. You are a great photographer.
Love every one of them!! Love the wagon...so funny! LOVE Miss Lucy and her jewelry. (She reminds me a little of Miss W). All those girls must have been a hoot!!
How funny that I commented after my mom! I guess we're both home playing on the computer today ;)
Love ya!!
I just had to tell you how much I loved these photos! You have some really amazing close-ups...my fave! LOVE LOVE LOVE the one with the glasses and the Capri Sun! Great job!! Felt like I was there!
Did you use a lens hood? Just curious...I thought your exposure was great for bright daylight!
Wow - first of all, is that Shaelee's big sister? She is breathtaking!! Also, can't get over the two "newest" sisters on the beach each DORITOS! If only their foster family could see them now ;)
Oh my -- adorable photos! So much cuteness all in one place! Looks like you had fun with Bridget & Lucy!
Janet
gorgeous of course. such beauties!
These pictures are absolutely adorable! I love all of their fabulous accessories and especially the hats!
BEAUTIFUL girls!!! Look like you had a fabulous time!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE all of these shots. The girls look so happy and natural together!
Ruby has such gymnast thighs!!!
Diana, you outdone yourself of these beautiful shots! BEAUTIFUL!!!! INDEED!!!
Okay Di you showed me up with all of your great pictures!!! One is cuter than the next!! I guess it helps when you have such cute subjects! Thank you so much for visiting- it made our week - no it made our summer!!! We miss you guys!!!
Love -
B
Love the pictures--would love to know Where you got those hats with the big flowers???
Such sweetness. So happy the girls were able to be reunited with their friends. Happy 4th. I know what you mean about tear on these important days. :)
Looks like it was a fabulous time, making lots of wonderful memories! Beautiful girls! Beautiful pictures! Happy 4th!
Love,
Shauna
Hi! I have followed your blog for quite some time now (long before Sienna came home). I have tried to see if I could email you directly but have not found how to do that....My husband and I are "waiting" for our daughter from CHina (LID 3/6/07). We have discussed changing from NSN to SN....but we have no idea where to start. We are neither "medical" people - both being teachers....was wondering if you could point us in the right direction for gathering information. We have talked to our agency but are so overwhelmed by the list of SN and no clue what some of them really are....I would appreciate any insight you might have - even a website, other blogs, or contact that we could investigate...I have so enjoyed your blog, your insight, your honesty and wish I could take pics like you do....my subject usually runs away before I get the pic taken!!
Thank you - I know you are so busy with 3 little girls ...we just dont know where to turn and I feel as if this is our next step!
Beth
elizabet.pierson@sbcglobal.net
Such beautiful pics of beautiful girls! Love the swimsuits and hats. looks like they all had a great day!
Blessings!
Shay
The pictures are beautiful just like all of the girls!! It looks like you all had a wonderful time together and made memories that will last forever:) I have to ask where you all found the hats ~ they are just too precious!!!